Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
(This topic is started with "tongue firmly in cheek"). <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Wouldn't it be a good idea if this website (MB) started a matchmaking/dating service? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>All those of us who have "served" the waiting period after divorce and decided to move on can find a person to date among other persons here who have been in the same situation.<P>Think about it....<BR>- Both parts PLAN A'ing eachother to "death" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>- Mandatory completion of "Emotional needs questionnaire" each sunday afternoon [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>- Almost no reasons to LB since both will be using the POJA to the extreme [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>- etc. etc. <please fill in> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But can such a "relationship" last? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>scandinavian [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

G
G
Sick humor

B
B
Lighten up Guilty1, Scandinavian is just trying to cheer people up. Jeesh, just because someone tries to make a joke, you don't have to make them feel bad.

G
G
Actually, I have wondered if any MB "alumni" still contact each other after their divorces are finalized and if these have "blossomed" into a new relationship.<P>It seems rather ideal that your next relationship (could still be with your spouse) would be with someone who has also embraced the principles here.<P>

S
S
Actually, it sounds like it could be a good idea, but it could backfire esp if the betrayed decide to try for a new relationship, which would seem easier since both parties would have the same tools to make a relationship work, instead of working on the old, which is what this board is promoting...<P>Still...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Kris

W
W
Hey Everyone!!<P>Just my 2cents..........<P>I don't plan on dating!!<BR>You always find love when you least expect it!!........God will bring him to me......<BR>(well,a girl can dream right???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>I think that I will make it a prerequisite for him to know the HNHN in side and out!......LOL..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take it easy......Gina<P>

M
M
Why not? I think it could actually be a good idea. While the thought of dating again gives me the willies right now, what better place to find someone who DOES share the same high ideals and principles than on this site? <P>If I ever did get involved with anyone again, which right now is NOT on my list of things to do anytime soon, I would want them to know these principles and not just look at them as "rules" but as a way of life. Where else should people who are getting married (new or second time around) turn but to a site called "Marriage Builders" with good, Christian values and straight-talking principles for relationships?<P>Doesn't sound too far-fetched to me. Besides, while the goal of this site is to build and restore marriages, we can't just let the people who haven't been able to do this fall thru the cracks. Sad as it seems, divorce sometimes does happen and they deserve a chance at happiness and a good marriage again too...<P>Just some thots....<BR>Aloha,<BR>Mrs.O

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation