Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
K
Go lori!!!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You're my kind of girl!<P>I got your message too late and am leaving right now, but just wanted to say I loved it!<P>Will e-mail you in the p.m.<BR>HUgs<BR>Kat

S
S
Lori,<P>I am soooo glad Robert reacted that way. You guys are definitely a team again.<P>It only took him 3 hours to figure out her motive??? LOL<P>I was also glad to hear the baby is getting away from her. What a witch! Using a child the way she does. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
My hat goes off to you and your classy style! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi, Everybody!<P>Well, he called this morning with an "I love you" and to invite me to go with him to work tonight, so I guess he's taking this all in stride! Whew!<P>Kat - not exactly Plan A, but I figured you'd like it! I know, I know, I owe you and email, but we've, uh, had some busy days. It's coming though! I promise!!<P>Schizzo - yup, he figured it out. I think the whole thing made him nervous about how I would react and when he gets nervous, he gets a bit testy. I figured class might calm him down! But I worried that, with that bit of protectiveness still there, he might be annoyed with me. Instead he's PROUD of me??? Go figure! I think she's a monster too. You guys have NO idea the ways in which she's used that little one!! It would break your heart.<P>t24g - thanks. I've never EVER called PT, never written (ok, never MAILED) and have tried to be as respectful as possible. Last night was NOT my night for quiet patience, I'm afraid. Oh, well. No harm done this time and maybe even some good. We'll see what he's like when he comes home.<P>Will update when she pulls her next prank!<P>Luv ya,<P>lori

P
P
MY HERO!!!

L
L
Now, I wouldn't order it three sizes to small. I would order it about 30 sizes too big and tell her that you didn't realize she wasn't that big. But, of course, since she is planning on gaining all that weight when she finds someone to love her, she could just wait a little while and grow into it.<P>This was a great story, but of course, I still laugh at how PT got her name.

B
B
Lori,<P>I just had the most wicked idea ! If she is stupid enough to send the money and the catalog, cal her and tell her that Robert liked the what ever it is, or something even sexyer, sooo much that he wants you to have one. So you are going to get one for yourself and one for her and have the order sent to your home and then you will get your part out and send her her's. I bet she has a cow then .<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>Hepatitis C, educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://hepatitis-central.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://hepatitis-central.com/</A>

W
W
Lori<BR>Wanna come Bimbo hunting with me and Butterfly?<P>You are the greatest you know!

T
T
Lori, I have just posted a question in General: H want's your opinion. Would love your input.<BR>my e-mail address if you need it<BR>angelmom3@rglobal.net<BR>Thanks Tyra

L
L
Lori,<BR>I'm with Lapeine, don't get her a smaller size...a nice circus colored caftan would be nice. Or overalls. Anything from the KMart automotive section...no returns from her allowed...and include a picture of YOU in the Victoria's Secret outfit...with Robert...oh yeah, you are supposed to take those kind of pictures unless you develope them yourself [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks for the laugh.<P>Lor

B
B
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lor (Lor):<BR><B>Lori,<BR>I'm with Lapeine, don't get her a smaller size...a nice circus colored caftan would be nice. Or overalls. Anything from the KMart automotive section...no returns from her allowed...and include a picture of YOU in the Victoria's Secret outfit...with Robert...oh yeah, you are supposed to take those kind of pictures unless you develope them yourself [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks for the laugh.<P>Lor</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Polaroid [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Ohh, now I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday!<P>BTW, she never contacted him all day long, yesterday. Wonder why? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Wonder what's she's plotting NOW?????? <P>Viki - [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We still may need to "take her out"!<P>Lapeine - Tee Hee! I can't wait until I can share THAT one with Robert!<P>Deb - I love it! <P>Wassi - Hey, I'm game! Thought you might like this one. I'm working on another thread...could take a few days. Right back atcha!<P>Lor - she WEARS overalls - all the time. I had a old pair I used for painting and such and threw them out when I found out!<P>Deb - LOL<P>That's it, guys. I know something's gonna happen soon. I'll keep you advised!<P>Luv ya,<P>Lori

S
S
Yeah, Lori!!! You know, sometimes BAD is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 309 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation