Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
O.K., <BR>everybody still on this board for the next 10 minutes....\<BR>PLEASE do me a favour....<BR>concentrate really good, warm, loving and happy thoughts in WilliamJ's direction....<P>concentrate.......kind of like a moment of silence thing.....<P>thanks<P>Dylan

W
W
Thanks D.<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

L
L
You got it!!! Sending wonderful thoughts your way WilliamJ.<P>Lori

T
T
Buddy,<P>For you and all of those you care for, thoughts of love, forgiveness, happiness, profound peace, and all that you may need.<P>God help us all.<P>ThisAlex<P>------------------<BR>If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them because they have helped you learn about Trust and Awareness.

R
R
Praying for you, WilliamJ....<P>Roll Me away<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

C
C
Bill- the plan b e-mail group is on your side- write us or post the update dude.<BR>so happy for ya- god bless.<BR>good news dude.

H
H
WilliamJ -- Sending lots of warm, loving, calm thoughts your way. Be yourself and good luck man, you deserve it...

S
S
Peace be with you, friend.

B
B
Ok, I'm in.....<BR>My thoughts & prayres are with you!<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

C
C
Bill, ditto to all the rest. Sending good and positive thoughts your way...

R
RWD Offline
R
Bill,<BR>Here's mine too. Better late than never !<BR>Bob

N
NSR Offline
N
Prayers for good friend...<BR>God is nearer to you than you think! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

P
P
God bless you Jim. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole<P><BR>

E
E
WilliamJ -- I just got on and saw this thread. You are in my thoughts and prayers.<P>Can you tell us what's happening?<P>God Bless

B
B
WilliamJ,<P>I'm thinking of you<P>big hugs for you<P>Jo

Y
OP Offline
Y
Dylan, little one and I all held hands in a silent vigil to send you many positive thoughts and well wishes. Relax and have fun!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>D<p>[This message has been edited by Soulloss' exH (edited December 07, 1999).]

D
D
I just got on. Hope it's not too late. Praying for you friend.<P>

W
W
Profound Thanks to all.<P>See my post.<P>Bill

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bill, <P>Sending as many good vibes your way as I can....can you feel them??? You are supported here by all.....<BR><P>------------------<BR>Susan<P><BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation