Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#395006 08/17/00 10:30 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
I have been suspicious for a long while. Still have no hard proof. What should I do.<BR>I have tried to uncover w/o success. Last ditch is to tap his phone. (Scarred to)<BR>Can I start a Plan A to improve things even though he says things are "just fine"<P>Looking for Help<BR>

#395007 08/17/00 10:33 AM
L
L
Does your phone have a redial button? Every once in awhile...go hit it...maybe when you suspect he was on it last when you were not around. Just a thought.

#395008 08/17/00 10:44 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Lighthouse:<BR>(I like your name) Interesting you suggest that cuz I have tried that but I just get <BR>phone machines. When I get hangups I have done *69 it says that number can't reached even tracing *57 for harassing calls can't trace it which is not normal. These are the things that make me suspicious/ crazy. <P>Do you think I need to get the affair in the open in order to start Plan A? <P>I sometimes wonder why I stay <BR>

#395009 08/17/00 10:59 AM
K
K
Why are you suspicious? What is going on?

#395010 08/17/00 11:19 AM
L
L
you wonder why you stay...but are you for sure there is an affair going on? Has it been discussed yet? "What" do you want to bring into the open? Your suspicious feelings...or some evidence?<P>The reason most people 'stay' is because they still love their spouse in spite of the pain that has been inflicted upon them. Not sure what would be more tormenting and painful....knowing there was an affair...or suspecting there was one going on.<p>[This message has been edited by lighthouse (edited August 17, 2000).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (jah), 137 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation