Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#401543 07/17/00 12:59 AM
H
OP Offline
H
aaa<p>[This message has been edited by Hurting Badly (edited December 12, 2000).]

#401544 07/16/00 02:04 PM
C
cac Offline
C
i hate to say this, but it sounds to me like she's having an affair. however, i have been betrayed, so i know that has a lot to do with my opinion. my advice to you is to keep quiet for now. i know you want to confront her, and you probably think about it constantly. but i actually found a restaurant receipt when my h was supposed to be at a business meeting, but all he admitted to was having dinner with ow (denied anything sexual going on - just friends)! but from that point on, i had to become a detective. it makes you feel horrible, but it's the only way i was able to find anything out. he, of course, got better at hiding things after me finding the receipt, but i was still able to find things such as a receipt for a p o box after buying a new cell phone (told me his company was paying for it & the bill would go to his office). you need to keep doing plan a, but you have to protect yourself and keep snooping. who knows, maybe you'll find out there is nothing going on (i truly hope so). but if there is something going on, she's obviously not going to come right out and tell you. hang in there and keep us posted [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#401545 07/16/00 02:05 PM
C
cac Offline
C
forgot to add, you may want to post under general questions - you tend to get more responses there!

#401546 07/17/00 04:54 AM
L
L
Hi, it's me. I answered you in EN. Hang in there.<P>Lori

#401547 07/17/00 09:20 AM
L
L
I have to say at this point I wouldn't say anything. Well, "I" would only because it would eat up at me so badly I wouldn't be able to hold it in. However, the best bet would not to say anything. As you said if you did, since it's just circumstantial evidence it's something she can deny and it would only LB. Not to mention if she is having an affair she will get better at covering her tracks.<P>Just do a little more digging. I know how bad it feels to do this. But how else will you be able to find the answers you are looking for.<P>I'm glad you are still in the same house. It gives you a chance to Plan A your heart out and win back the love of your life. On the other hand it can slowly rip you apart inside witnessing the times she leaves the house and wondering "Is she going to see him?".<P>Look for your answers. They are there. I'll pray that she's only confused and not having an affair. I don't want to see another person added to the list of suffering spouses. One is too many if you ask me. Good Luck! Be strong.<P>Oh, what is "EN Forum"? LSM

#401548 07/17/00 09:44 AM
H
OP Offline
H
...<p>[This message has been edited by Hurting Badly (edited January 03, 2001).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 82 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation