I really love my husband. Enough to make the effort to work through even this kind of betrayal in order to allow us to have a marriage worth having. But it bothers me to no end that he STILL maintains this crazy tale to explain the affair! Why can't he just be honest about what happened?<P>I suspect he wants me to admit I have the correspondence that verified the affair, but he just won't ASK. Instead, he's going to tell these lies, knowing I have the proof to refute them, in the hopes I'll say something like, "Hey, I read the letter! I know that's a lie!" <P>It's not like I am going to let him have the stuff back, for crying out loud! They're securely tucked away in my MOTHER'S care, and I highly doubt he can convince her how precious his privacy is so that he can have them back!<P>It just ticks me off...<P>He tells me the girl had a son she claims is his (although he has doubts) but that the boy was killed. Yet, I have a card she sent him a few months ago, signed with both hers and the boy's name! <P>I am beginning to suspect the boy is younger than he previously claimed, making the child a PRODUCT of an affair that's been going on longer than he has admitted to. I could deal with even THAT as long as he would be truthful about it! And what frightens me is that the girl will USE the boy to create new and greater problems, especially if he doesn't own up to the truth.<P>Anyway...hubby is flying in tomorrow to join me and our daughter in order to transport us all back home. I am going to have to talk to him as calmly as I can without becoming ANGRY so I thought I would vent here first. Thanks for listening to my rambling...