Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40929 12/12/99 04:17 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hey, everyone!! I am home again. I went away (as most of you know) to my friend's house for a visit. I could have stayed longer, it was nice to have a chance to "get away" for a bit. I have read the last several postings that Nicole wrote, as well as your responses. I'm not going to do a whole lot of commenting about them or what I think. I am kinda in a place right now where I just want to "take things in". I feel like I have been arguing(sp?) too much and not listening enough. As far as my time away....I had a nice time with my friends. The drive home was harrowing though. I hit some ice at 60mph, spun the car, and jumped the run off ditch, before landing the car vertically in the deep snow. I lived. The guy that stopped to help said that he didn't think I was going to when I got airborne. Oh well, mark it down as an incredible adrenaline rush. Just though I'd let you all know that I have been reading, just not always posting. C-YA for now.

#40930 12/12/99 05:54 PM
L
L
Arik - glad you're home safe and sound. And glad that you're back here. Take the time you need just "to be". It's important, too.<P>Not much time right now, but just wanted to welcome you back.<P>Lori

#40931 12/12/99 06:48 PM
L
L
i know you aren't trying to think too much anymore, but did you have any eye-opening realizations when you almost died? i mean, where do you want your life to be when you die?<BR>just wondering.<BR>my H is having some strange health symptoms and tests and is afraid he has cancer, and it is really bringing him back "home" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>are you living life the way you want to be remembered at your funeral?<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#" TARGET=_blank>www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#</A> atp-113<P>

#40932 12/12/99 10:18 PM
C
C
Arik, glad your home safe and sound, take it easy living the flying life can be hard on the butt too!<BR>I hear a new note in your letters. Your actually listening?? That is so great, a really big step in the right direction! Too many people don't listen and think at all.<BR>God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation