Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dhj Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi everyone!<P>I've been around since July and as some of you know, I've have been up... and down. Although the outcome here is not what I had wanted, I am at peace with what has to be. <P>I wanted to thank you guys for all the support you have given me. I am not leaving, but I find myself breezing in and reading lots of threads, posting on a few, and rarely starting a topic. Time seems to prevent me fom doing more than reading and I feel guilty for not offering more support to the newcomers. Once I get moved in... 12 days maybe I can offer more. <P>However, that probably will not last once I start grad school on the 12th of Jan. My son and I are moving home (OH MY GOSH!). I would love to stay here, but if I want to go to grad school for masters and PhD full-time then I must move home where it is cheaper. Maybe I will move back here one day. Time will tell. It is rough having to pack up and say good-bye to good friends. <P>I really owe a great deal to some of you - I think (actually I know) my sanity was saved by this forum. I am glad I found it so soon after I discovered mt H's betrayal<P>THANK YOU! <BR>Hope (Great name - huh?) No more hiding!<P>------------------<BR>d is for dog<BR>h is for hope<BR>j is for joy, pure joy!<P>

S
S
Goodbye, DHJ. We will miss you. Stay in touch and let us know how you're doing.<P>God Bless.

A
A
Hope,<P>Glad to finally know your name, even if it is when you're leaving! Take care in the future and good luck at school!<P>--andy

C
C
dhj,<BR>I am like you and linger a little and don't post much anymore. I get depressed a lot here, but I like to keep up with what some are doing. I often look to see for postings from you because I am interested in what you are doing. I will say, I believed things would have turned out differently for you. I am sorry that it was not what you had hoped for either.<P>Good luck in school. I envy your strength. You are going to do incredible things in your life. How sad for your husband (ex) to not be there with you.<P>My prayers are with you!

R
R
Hope,<P>With a great attitude like yours, surely nothing but success can be waiting around the corner!!<P>Wishing you life's very finest....<P>Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

N
N
dhj....good luck. Stop by sometimes and update us on how you are doing...god bless...

L
L
dhj - Wishing you the very best of everything. Let us know how you're doing from time to time.<P>lori

N
NSR Offline
N
Absolutely stay in touch... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Prayers as you move on in life... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope, <BR>Keep coming in from time to time...I also do not post much, but read from time to time and interject when I feel I have come insight. It can be discouraging when you read all the newbys here, because we feel the pain and sometimes relive it ourselves, but there are many success stories out there as well. And they have moved on and are not posting because they are spending that time sharing with each other!! Good luck to you and all you do.<P>------------------<BR>Susan<P><BR>

C
C
dhj,<P>Our prayers are with you. Hope you do well in school.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

D
Dhj Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks for all the kind words. <P>I started this thread and totally forgot about it! Thats how crazy I am at this moment in time trying to get my house pack up! <P>My H and I are going to sit down and talk through our settlement tomorrow - boy do I dread that! I may be back here posted all the time if all goes poorly.<P>Cracker - It is sad for my soon to be ex H. He is still so unsure of himself. He will one day regret his decision. <P>My strength and coping skills, which my counselor commends me on, have been a godsend. I feel lucky to have gotten through this better than most - even if the outcome was not what I wanted. I know I will find someone to love me and someone who can show my son and I how much they love us the way we deserve. <P>I must admit something else has happened in my life in the last week or so to add a great deal of stress, but can not share it at the moment. Once my divorce is final I will come back and share because I think it will help lots of people on here - at least I hope it will. I'll just have to come up with a great title to hook all to read. I hope you all take the bait and read the thread when it come - maybe in Jan. I could have used the support, but once again my strength carried me thru!!! <P>I'll poke my head up every now and then -<P>Good luck to all!!!!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 380 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation