For those with small children - you know what I'm talking about. Elmo (Sesame Street) has a Christmas special where Santa gives him one of those globes (the ones that you shake and the snow goes everywhere) and Santa tells Elmo that he can have three wishes. Elmo loved Christmas so much that he wished it was Christmas all year and ended up changing things back to the way they were before. <P>I was going to go on about how Elmo wasted his wishes and that if I had the wishing globe - I would wish for everyone on this site to be happy and to get what they truely wish for. BUT as I was typing the story, it came to me that maybe those who have betrayed their spouses made the same initial wish. Maybe they saw something that looked like it would be so great and wanted it all the time. My point - maybe soon they will make their wish for everything to be as it was before and not take it for granted this time. <P>Okay, wishful thinking on my part. I'll stop rambling. I am going to my parents for a few weeks (and holidays) so I won't be able to post-read-reply as much. I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season and get everything you want for Christmas.<P>Love and Hugs,<BR>M