Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
F A Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Are there anyone on this site that has or know of a success story after the affair? I am specifically referring to whether or not the love that was lost by the betrayer being regained. So many posts here tell of the frustration by the betrayed of showering their spouses with love and meeting the needs that were previously unmet only to have their spouses continuously tell them that while they love them, they don't love them like they used to. Has anyone regained that lost love or are we fighting for something that is not going to happen? Maybe the success stories no longer post here..........just wondering.

Z
Zip Offline
Z
<A HREF="http://www.weiner-davis.com." TARGET=_blank>www.weiner-davis.com.</A> Look for a thread called David's story. There is also a section called hopefullness. Both are very good.

W
W
FA<BR>There is a thread started by BECCA that I brought to the top for you.<BR>It has a lot of success stories on it and that isn't all of them!

A
A
WS.............<BR>I just did the same thing as you did with the "Success Stories Out There" for FA. We were doing it at the exact same time. LOL. how cool!<BR>AH<P>-------<BR>TIME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
FA: I have been wondering the same thing. I think my spouse has given up on me. I am the betrayer trying to make amends, but I believe he's just staying with me for the kids sake. Is there any hope for us? You know, I don't think men are as forgiving as women are. (My apologies for being so negative).

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 807 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation