I have posted many times on this Forum (...Just Found Out) and I believe I need to move back to the Divorcing/Divorced Boards - more specifically, The Kingdom Of Caerlon. I have continued with my Healing and Recovery from a horrible Divorce in June 1998 - out of Verbal and Emotional Abuse - and since then, the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful Christian Lady and has shown us both what a REAL Marriage is all about. Marriage-Builders has been a wonderful theraputic tool for me, as well as helping me to 'GUARD MY HEART' against the never-ending attacks of this society against Marriage and the Home. I have followed the stories of many folks here - and posted on most of them - hoping somehow to be able to help them - so they can identify and be able to heal from the severe damage and heartbreak caused by infidelity as well as Divorce.
It is my sincere wish and prayer that the Lord bless and keep safe every single person who visits and posts on these Boards.
May the Lord shine His Light and Love upon all here, bless you and renew your Spirits.
...Off to 'The Kingdom' ------
Harold