Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#447398 05/06/04 04:00 PM
D
OP Offline
D
So I get an email today stating that #1 my H hates MY children and has said so many negative things about them, #2 HIS children hate me and #3 he's still cheating on me.

I finally decided not to check my hotmail account anymore - I don't really need it - in hopes that I won't look at it but for some reason I'm having the hardest time not checking the emails or her away messages on her AIM. Have I mentioned that she's putting negative comments about me and my H on her away messages on her AIM? I know her screen name so it's hard for me not to check it on a daily basis when I have access to it.

In her email to me today she informed me that she told the girl who's pregnant by him now that it would be useless to contact his CO (he's military) because the military wouldn't do anything about it anyways. That's not true, right? Wouldn't his commander get in his butt and couldn't his career be in jeopardy if he's fooling around on me and in turn, got someone pregnant?

How in the world can I find out who the girl is? I'm curious if there is one. She won't give me the name. My H says there is no such girl and she's just wanting to start problems but I'm so scared. I haven't been able to sleep/eat.. or function on a normal basis. I've lost 16 lbs so far in just a little over a weeks time.

What would any of you do in this situation? Ignore the comments no matter how hard? IM her/email her back? Continue working on my marriage before my craziness puts an end to it? I'm totally lost here and have no clue what to do. I'm stressed out and just can't figure anythng out. Whats the truth..whats a lie?

#447399 05/07/04 02:48 AM
B
B
desiree -

Stop reading her messages. It is useless and hurtful. She undoubtedly wants to cause problems in your marriage.

Start working on your marriage. Read all about Plan A in this forum under the thread "General Questions for all New Builders".

Then start taking care of yourself. It is miserable going through this, but you don't want to end up sick. Many of us have been through the same thing, and will help and support you.

You need to calm down and work on your marriage.

#447400 05/07/04 07:45 AM
T
T
Desiree,

I second believer's sentiment. Why are you even reading her drivel? Block her so you don't ever see any more emails from her. Quit checking her IM away message (can you block her from your IM, too, so you can't see her message?)

#447401 05/12/04 03:11 PM
S
S
yes, quit reading her messages and BLOCK her. She wants to hurt you and is succeeding everytime you read them

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 370 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation