I would like to clarify my situation for any of you willing to lend advice to this or my recent posting.<P>My wife and I do not have any children to keep each other involved even a little bit in each other's lives. The only communication we have any more is to decide how to split up our belongings and to hash over details of the divorce. This makes a clean break from me very easy for her. She has been unwilling to spend time with me to try to sort things out.<P>I feel like my options are very limited due to the circumstances. I would like to meet with her to tell her how I'm feeling and to make it very clear that I am 100% willing to work with her to repair our marriage.<P>After saying what I need to say to her (Plan A), I have a feeling she will disregard it, at least at the moment as another pathetic plea to get her back into my life. I will assume the "doormat" position. That is a sacrifice I am very willing to make if it means the opportunity to reconcile our marriage.<P>My question is, should I leave it at that? Should I speak my mind (Plan A) and then go straight to Plan B and cease any contact with her?<P>I feel that if I didn't, she would continue to have her cake and eat it too. She will have her lover meeting her current needs and a reassurance that I will always be there for her to return to if things don't work out with this other guy. <P>Is this a healthy approach to my current situation?