Hey, first off I must say thank you to all and recently Uphill_Bill and wld, -your posts have cleared up some things that were still a mystery to me here in my 8th month of Plan A.<P>Well, it's been a rocky road. W's EA is on again - off again and she is still acting a bit childish. The latest was a company party we were going to together. She told me that it had been cancelled and then admitted a few days prior that she had lied because she didn't want me to go with her.<P>Her reasons were that she wants to go and be free to talk shop with the upper management types in attendance to secure her chances for a promotion, without a husband just tagging along (which admittedly I would be doing since I have no interest in retail management).<P>Anyway, she admitted her lie and apologized for it. She then promised that we would get away the following week to have a mini-vacation on our own. And I want to believe it. But lieing to me about a party is just childish and rude.<P>So, I'm still working my Plan A and I must report that while it is difficult at times, it has relieved me of some of the pain of the disappointment I feel toward my W.<P>Not anger. Not sorrow. Just a sort of pitying disappointment. <P><BR>