Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Well, everything out WH this weekend was a constant lie and double talk. I am starting to dislike him and I feel more like a doormat than anything. Sunday he decided to spend the afternoon with OP and then came home to suprise me. Some suprise. I already knew he wasn't at work. This man works all day every Sun for the last 5 yrs. Would have been nice to have him do something with me and the kids. I guess we aren't a priority these days. And Man o man, lied lied lied to me. I just came out and asked if he was going to repair the marriage or keep hurting me and the girls and he just shrugged and said I dunno. I told him that my love bank is running on empty. With that I got I don't know what I want to do yet. I'll let you know.<BR>Plan B: Monday I asked him to take the little he had left at the house and go back to the apt. He said fine. 11PM he strolls home( he should have been home by 8) and starts spouting off more lies. I said that this is hurting me and the kids too much for him to be indifferent. H has NO reason to treat the kids this way. He also has the nerve to tell me again after OP denyed he ever tried but "he's tried telling her it has to end but she won't give up". At this point, which liar do I believe! I gave him the letter and asked him to open it when he gets to the apt. I LBd a bit on his departure but I gave him a kiss and said I love him and will miss him. Then, Tues am he calls! I have a major commitment to follow on at work Wed. and will have to see him.<BR>( A huge catering order I have to deliver since no one else besides me and him will have a vehicle). Before I hung up I got "Honey I love you but, I need to be alone right now". Yeesh. I feel like I had to Plan B at this point because the kids are to the point that they don't want their dad here anymore and like I said I am running on empty with him. I felt it was right. I had my contact( a friend of ours) call him not long after to make sure something was taken care of at work and it was short sweet and to the point. During the entire time I have found out about this A, we have talked at least 2x/day. This will be hard on the both of us but, I don't want to wind up losing whats left of my love for him. Every day he tells me something different and its ripping me apart inside. One day its I love you and the next it sometimes I love you. But its always the same, " I love her too! I know its the pea soup thick fog he's in but noneless...... It hurts. I know that the fact this OP is an 18 yr old girl who is still in h.s. ( the school knows all about this A and has got her in counseling at school and has mandated outside therapy) this A will never last esp. when she goes to college in Sept. What does an 18 yr old have in common with a 38 yr old man besides sex? Oh, maybe that fact they both have a pulse.<BR>I just don't know how well of a Plan B I can do with him... Seeing as though we own a restaurant/catering biz with him which we BOTH run and operate and no one else trained enough to run it. Do I switch back to A and just keep him away from the house?? or do I stick to my guns??<BR>This is a tough one. Any imput?<BR>Lord, my head hurts bad but, I can't sleep. <BR> I feel so lost and alone.<BR>Thanks for listening. = )

N
NSR Offline
N
It's time to train someone else to know the inside/outside of the business <B>for contact purposes</B>.<P>Stick to your Plan B...<BR>...it is hard for the first several weeks.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation