Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#458815 06/09/01 01:11 AM
L
Leilana Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm so sorry, I can't remember your username. <P>I'll edit my post as soon as you respond.<P>Did you get my e-mail?

#458816 06/12/01 03:27 AM
B
B
<BR>Friend ( I always think of you like a friend),<BR>I've got your e-mail yesterday and I sent you an answer. Did you get it?<P>You look like a top model and the photo confirmed my opinion that you are so good person, I am thankful I had an opportunity to meet you and so sorry for burdening you , you deserve better friends. <P>If you got MY last e-mal you'd understand thad I should belong to D/D section, while my divorce would be final in a few days.<P>But I gave up from everything, after what I did on Sunday, what is absolutely unforgivable and unforgetable-I blew the only one little step forward I made last year, I made a mess to my girls I destroyed their lives, so please , do not want to torture you also - everyone has to give up from me- I am not worth of anyone's patience and time and understanding, I destroy everything I touch.<P>Thanks for your help and trying to understand mad woman, I'd have my fingers crossed for the baby.<BR>D<P>

#458817 06/12/01 09:00 AM
L
Leilana Offline OP
OP Offline
L
D,<P>Don't you dare give up on me! <P>Even if you give up on your marriage--never give up on yourself.<P>We were brought together for a reason. Let's see where we can go from here.<P>Thank you so much for coming here--it's what I've been praying for...<P>Tell me what happened?

#458818 06/13/01 01:17 AM
B
B
Dear L, <BR>thanks for you are still here, I desperately need a friend who understands, who cares, who knows what I feel - and nobody who didn't get through can't understand.<BR>I'd simply copy my letter to r Harley, and I wrote on this site and on D/D site so you can read.<BR>I can only hope you would like to talk to me after you read about horrible things I did on sunday - but even if you would not I can't accuse you because what I did was unforgivable<P>Thanks for everyzthing you did for me till now<BR>D<P>BTW I'd be divorced on July 4th - 22 years would disappear<P>"Finally I succeded, I blew up the whole thing, I pushed him and J forever. I made unforgivable and unforgetable scene. I simply couldn't control myself i hate myself for whAt I did, but it's done. I let S won I did horrible things I said horrible words I am evil, I am Soton, I am ugly disgusting, I am no worth of living I hurt my kids I desrved what happened<P>Saturday afternoon Maja was with them i tortured J on th phone why she is still living with S why she does not come to me, why is she so satisfied with S and calls me only when she need something -that lasted about an hour on phone<P>he came yesterday afternoon with Maja and come into apartment to see what carpenter did last few days (he pays), he gave some food from Austria and J said she wouldn't stay she's in hurry, then the bomb exploded: he commented J does not like me because I tortured her on phone, then I said a lot of horrible thing I said I even don't love my kids only him I begged him for love, I yelled I screamed I cried I accused him and S for what they did to me, I begged him to return, I wanted to hold him he almost hit me. He said he dooesn't love me he wants to leave him I am guilty for everything, not a penny from the company does belong to me, he'd destroy it but I'd not get anything, that I am mad have to be put in the institution, I ruin the kids. The kid were there they cried, , the neighbours saw and heard almost called an ambulance, he wanted to take Maja I agreed when they went I screamed to return her to me I wanted to drink KCN but I haven't enough courrage I was in sain i am mad At the end Maja stayed with me , J and him left.<P>I called him on the cell phone begged him accused him I even called S and she loughed that she won, she may have anybody she wants, me is not a good mother because J wants to live with her, she even said that if God would like to punish such a behaviour half of the city would be dad, i said that I am sorry but I was raised in other half of the city. She enjoyed that talk she -the winner<P>I than screamed on Maja and she went to a friend who lives near i told her if she went never come back, poor kid she left me and called father to come and take her. He came and J with him and J said she hates me and I am mad she'd never come to me again I am not her mother he agreed but Maja staxed wih me.<P>much more words were said I was disgusting I lost him forever and I think it would be better for maja to live with them. i finally ruined every possible chance to ever be with him again he would always reember me through this scene, he hardly a little forgt suicide attempt fom last year and we started to talk and see each other and now i destroyed this tiny fibre<P>All your advices didn't help, you can describe me in your next book. I am woman Soton I am evil i don't deserve to live I lost everything i love i destroy evrybody and everything what i touch. I have to be locked <P>Why did i do that why on earth i did that i don't think the things i said but i can't correct that How can i explain to him my feelings? How to live with such things on my conscience? i only wanted to say him i love him and alwayswill but why i said so many awfl things. how can i let him know I don't think like that i only wanted to hurt him because e does not love me. he is absolutely rigt i have to be killed or locked, i tortured him for 20 years, S saved him.<P>I am so eil i love him why.<BR> i lost him forever, he neer forget and forhive me and he is right i am no worth Why i destroy people whom i love more than anything. I am realy in sain<BR>God ahas to punish me He had right when he moved the best myn husband father lover in the world from me, because I only wated to hurt and destroy him..Why whay<P>i deserve to be alone but i can' t stand that The only thing i was always scared of was that i'd stay alone, he is right i caught him on pregnancy and God is now punishing me we should never myrry he didnt love me ever i forced him to be with me<P>Why he left me, i love him more than life i realy love him more thn kids i don't know anything i miss my family, jelena mio,maja, our house our life<BR>Why am i so bad, why wil i stay alone why can not i make him happy, why is S so better than me"<P><p>[This message has been edited by betrayed and desperate (edited June 13, 2001).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 485 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation