Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Hello all.<p>Lots of stuff here to say and not lotsa time to write it in. Orchid, enjoyed our talk last night and can't wait for you to see the news...I'll try to call ya before H comes in. Redhat--your girls are so pretty and look like professionals! You should be so proud of them and I am too..Hope all is going well for you also--you and your W and the girls are daily in my prayers. <p>Here's the scoop:<p>H called and is coming home to spend the night tonight. H has a meeting in the morning at our neighborhood clubhouse and is going to spend alot of time with us tomorrow too. We are goig to decorate tonight, all of us together. HE SAID HE LOVED ME! For the first time in at least two months, just 15 minutes ago on the phone, we were signing off and I told him how much I really loved him He responded and said I love you too. Maybe tonight is a real sign of hope for us. Thank you and please keep praying for us. Whenever this has happened before OW somehow finds a way to worm her way back. Please pray for us so hard now. Anyhow, I am looking my venusian best and been decorating all day, but only got a small bit done. Getting ready to run out and get some lights and dinner for us. <p>Tonight will be weird but wonderful. Please pray that all goes smoothly w/H and son. Son may be a little antsy and unsure about this. It's only been son and I for almost 5 months alone here. Plan A goeth on..Pray for our Christmas miracle. I am so scared to hope or count on anything, so I don't. It is so hard when so much, the one you've always loved, your family is on the line. God bless you and to all a good night. You are in my prayers...

G
G
Wow, that's awesome Peach. I can't wait to hear the update. I bet all will be well tonight and your house will look and FEEL all festive. Isn't it wonderful to see signs of hope.<p>I'm praying for us all daily, thanks for your support as well as the rest of the group.<p>guido<p>ps--anticipating the story that follows your great night!!

G
G
Peach,<p>A good sign, I'm so happy for you. I truly hope all goes well, this is the time of year it feels so good to be around those we love most. To cuddle in front the fireplace and share specials moments together are priceless. I've had a great weekend myself, things are going well for now(read my post when you get a chance), just have to hang in there. Good luck to you and yours. You're in my thoughts.<p>Echalon

O
O
Peach,<p>Here and happy to hear your news. I want to jump up and down but know better. Plan A my dear. You and your little one will be hard for him to resist. <p>I heard you little boys voice over the phone last night. I am not sure how his dad can resist someone soo intuitive and cute.<p>All the best. <p>L.

R
R
Peachy,
I saw the young actor picture, have you sign him up w/ talent agent yet ?. He is sooo cute. I am still do not understand WS, including mine, there are no reason for them to wayward, only their selfishness. My 2 D dream is going to the World Competitions representing USA, few more years they will be going and bring the gold home. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I am just back from their practice and not too late to hear the good news. I could not wait for morning to come to hear the better news. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

J
OP Offline
J
Hey folks! Thank you so very much for your prayers and thoughts last night. All went very well, as far as it could go, except H didn't get too much sleep--I'll explain that later..<p>H came over about 7 pm. I picked up food from a neighborhood Italian restaurant and brought it home. H said he wasn't hungry, but ended up eating it--got one of his favorites. When his dad came in, son was so very happy--ran up to him and grabbed him. We ate downstairs in the media room and son ate in there too. After dinner, we watched a movie--H ended up watching it, b/c I went back upstairs to do the decorations. The house looks great! H just did a little work, not much, but kinda unwinded. When H was watching the movie, I was sitting beside him and son came and squeezed inbetween us and hugged us together. One arm for each of us. Did it several times. Right before we put son to bed, I brought son into his room to pick out his bedtime stories. Son actually said this: Alien body gone from daddy--he good now. That broke my heart. H did not hear that comment, son thinks he is home for good and is happy. <p>After a bit more decorating, H came back upstairs to help a little bit more. He said at first that he was going to stay downstairs in the guest room, but I told him this is his house. Very little coercion and he came upstairs. We had a very romantic rendezvous, as we somehow always did, and fell alseep. About 2 am H woke me and told me I was snoring. Really upset me, b/c I wanted to be my very best, who'd have known that I did that? Around 3 am son came in and had wet his pyjamas and I had to change him. Son , who was aslo coughing, climbed in bed between us and fell asleep. About 6 am, H woke me again to remind me of my snoring. Happened again...Morning went smootly, small talk before going to the meeting. H is coming back to rest before the evening meeting. I have invited him to stay again tonight, but we'll see. Only negative (other than my nasal passages) was last night when I mentioned to him how a guy could really get used to all this pampering, H said that it is not about any of that, it's about me. That upset me. I tried my best not to ask him if he has decided yet to indeed try, albeit good indicators from last week. H is silent. Kind, but silent. I am going to wash his dirty clothes this morning, and tidy up the place a bit again. My heart was so joyful and I merrily decorated while H was here, but am afraid all will crash down when he leaves, either tonight or tomorrow. I will let you guys know what's going on. I'll be online tonight, if he is gone, tomorrow if he stays. Please, pray harder than ever that God softens this man's heart. Found samples of stuff--prescription lotions, etc., which can be attributed to the presence of the OW. Please pray that H realize that we, his family are where he belongs and OW is not only against God's will for him, but is actually destructive. <p>God bless you all--I will sign off and do my morning praying, which you are included in...

S
S
Good going Peach! I am so happy that you had a wonderful evening, remember the gentle and quiet spirit. Don't ask, let him ask and lead-he may feel pressured.<p>Look and smell your best, and show your love to YOUR husband!

R
R
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Not peachy in GA:
<strong>....Only negative (other than my nasal passages) was last night when I mentioned to him how a guy could really get used to all this pampering, H said that it is not about any of that, it's about me. That upset me. ....</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Be strong, H is in the fog, he might even repeat word from OW. I found a lot of words that OM uses is repeated like mantra to block my WW mind and to go back to the fog. Just work on you being "a challange" to him but keep pampering him. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] . Praying and hoping that H could see you through his client's eyes. Third person witnesses is very effective, specially natural party.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 365 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation