You wrote:<p>WELL AS YOU SAID, THIS IS A FREE FORUM. YOUR TELLING ME I CANT POST HERE? WHERE IS THAT WRITTEN?<p>Steve Harley's latest post is the first one yyou see on the forum list. To quote a relevant excerpt: <p>First, I’d like to clear up some issues that have become quite cloudy over the years.
The Marriage Builders Discussion Forum is a PRIVATELY owned and funded community, which is owned and funded by Marriage Builders, Inc. Marriage Builders, Inc. defines the rules and policies that are to be followed in order to become and remain a member of the Marriage Builders community. In other words, if you believe that the discussion board is a public forum where free speech is a right to be exercised as you wish and that you can express yourself without any regard to how your words will affect other members, then you are grossly mistaken.
<p>But now I see that that thread is closed, so I suspect that justice has come down upon you with a clarification. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.<p>As a sidenote to the mods, I would say that it might be worth the exercise to compare the IP addresses of anyone that arrives with a handle smashing two existing members.