Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
heenie Offline OP
OP Offline
H
i have not posted for quite a few days now. i have been in plan B for 3 weeks. i am living with my dad and did not speak to H for 2 weeks. then accidentally we spoke on the phone. <p>for those who don't know my story:
d-day=4-20-02
plan A only until 5-17-02(H started talking about divorce so i was out of there)
spoke to H 6-2-02=PA over but EA still going on. he is on a roller coaster.
M=5 yrs
son=4, daughter=due june 25<p>he says now that he does not want a D but it all seems so impossible to get over. he can't imagine not being able to speak to OW.i know this is common. <p>i am going home in a couple of days so that i can have the baby. and he agreed to live somewhere else so i can have my space. i want that too.<p>i feel like possible continuing the "no contact" between us until he commits to "no contact" with her and counseling. does this sound good? or should i just plan A again?<p>i am soooo frustrated with him. and of course disgusted by the fact that it is so hard for him to "give her up". <p>i feel there is nothing more i can do for him. he needs to just be miserable and frustrated with himself until he takes another step. he says he is an emotional wreck-drinking a lot-and hates what has gone on. i am glad he feels this way.<p>any thoughts??

F
F
Hi,<p>I really don't know what to say or suggest as I'm new to Plan B myself (3 1/2 weeks, but whos counting LOL). I just wanted you to know someone is here until Leilana or orchid comes along. <p>I feel bad for your situation since you're pregnant. I think it's great you get to go home and have your space and you can let it all hang out if you want and not have to worry about your dad. <p>If you continue no contact how will you handle the stresses of having one little one and a new one? Do you have family and friends to help you out? Are you in counseling?<p>I'm sorry I'm not up on your situation more to better support you.<p>Peace and Joy!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

H
heenie Offline OP
OP Offline
H
yes i have friends and family coming over to help and stay with me.<p>plan B is hard, but it gets easier. after a while i didn't even want to talk to him and i still feel that way somewhat. i started thinking about what the kids and i might do if H and i did not reconcile. and though it is hard to decide and figure out and imagine happening, it helps to distance myself from my H. <p>i have full support from his family and my family so that is very helpful. <p>it also really helped H realize what life is like without me. so far he does not like it. now he just needs to start working through the guilt and addiction of her.<p>good luck to you

F
F
heenie,<p>Wow - you sound amazingly together! I'm pretty much where you are with my thoughts except it's hard not being able to talk with him. I went to him for every ounce of support and friendship. I would touch base with him often throughout the day. I see the benefits of no contact so I'm very focused on remaining true to the plan.<p>I'm glad you have the support of his family as well. I pray for a wonderful, joyous delivery and a speedy recovery from the birth.<p>Relax and enjoy - you deserve it!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

F
F
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by heenie:
<strong>i feel like possible continuing the "no contact" between us until he commits to "no contact" with her and counseling. does this sound good? or should i just plan A again?
</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I just reread your original posting and my first thoughts (now that I know you have so much support) is to continue plan b until he can commit to no contact with the OW. I think you've made great progress to give up now.<p>Good luck and you are in my prayers!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

H
heenie Offline OP
OP Offline
H
free2bme-<p>are you going to counseling? it might help you through this time too. also get some hobbies or activities in your life to help the time pass. <p>i hope things go well.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 204 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T
71,842 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation