I believe it may have be Ark that has posted this to me time and time again and I've lost it. Can anyone direct me to the great list of plan A things?! I was practicing plan A only on a minimal basis. My spouse was coming around and staying on weekends, we were really talking about feelings and everything. He stated that he was confused. He's told me that he wants to come home, but he's afraid we'll go back to our old habits. I've about had enough of it all! He comes and goes as he pleases. I'm a literal doormat for him!! I've been going to counseling and making changes within myself. He refused to go to counseling, although he did talk with my counselor one time. He's stated that he's very confused and he doesn't know what to do. He tells me he cares for me and that if he didn't he wouldn't come around and wouldn't try to talk to me about everything, but he hasn't told me he loves me since October. He took his ring off in early November and it's hanging on his livingroom wall.

I've continually allowed myself to be hurt time and time again and I have to find the strength within myself to practice an excellent plan A and keep going at it until I achieve the results I'm looking for of having my family back together again. I don't know what it is that is going on inside of him, but I know he's struggling as well.

There was question of an emotional affair when things first went sour, but I question the validity of that and I question if there has ever been anyone else. Because of his schedule and the time he's spent in our family home, I just don't know when he'd find the time.

I'm confused and I've been hurt very badly. I want to go to a hospital and stay for a couple weeks to get a way and really focus on myself, but I have no money for bills and no available time to take off work. I'm not sure if there are crisis things out there that would help me with this or not.

Anyway, I need plan A refreshers! Ark, if it was you that posted them....can you do so again!!!!