Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#469902 12/27/03 09:54 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Today I stopped by by SIL's house where my WH is staying. Our D is visiting with him during the holidays. My excuse was to get a DVD that he had borrowed and was due back at rental place. Nice short visit - maybe 20 minutes. I was very upbeat, mostly I talked to SIL but WH in room most of time. He was kind of sulky. His sister said he had been that way all day. I acted very concerned. Asked if he was sick. Even checked his temp by feeling his head and neck. Hee, hee. He and D walked me to car. I still acted very concerned for his health. He thanked me. Just a lttle while ago I IMd him trying to talk to our D. She was busy playing with her cousins and didn't want talk. No biggie really to me. He asked if I thought she loved him. I said yes. He thanked me for that. Asked me if I wanted to go to church tomorrow as a family. Said yes then he started waffling a little bc my oldest D (his step)wants us to go to her church but that upsets her dad. (short version - her dad is a pain to us all) WH just doesn't want to cause trouble. Anyway he had interrupted this message 3 times already to IM me some more. I think I would like to go to church. He also wants us all to go see Cheaper by the Dozen, new Steve Martin movie. (4th interruption) What do you think? I continue to need guidance. Red Hat gave me some good advice - that I am the "OW" right now and I need to do what I need to do. Input? (5th interrupt) He also wants to play online pool later. Suggestions? (6th interrupt)

R
R
phrusselltn,

What a Venusian ... LOL!. WH won't fall in love back by it self ... you have work on it. You are doing great and keep at it. -rh-

P
OP Offline
P
We went to church together this morning as a family. Youngest D going to stay with him another night. Oldest spending night with my mom. Alone night for mom! Yeah. Walked me to the car and wanted to talk for a minute. He says he is confused. (I think that is good, isn't it?) He says he doesn't know where God is leading him. He kind of wants to get DV to call OW's bluff to see if she really will come and stay with him. I said whatever makes him happy, and I meant it. He said I seem happy and I am. I want him back and I love him. I will be okay with or without him though. (God, please give me stregth that thsi continues.) He says he might stop over later to drop off something. I 'll just keep playing it cool and I'll post somewhere to let you know how things are going.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation