Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#474561 01/10/05 10:42 PM
M
My best Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I read where people are doing plan A and then if that don't work they move to plan B. What is A and B? and are they C and D? Just wondering

#474562 01/11/05 05:44 AM
M
M
My best

I have provided a link for Plan A/B

Plan A/B

Plan A is meeting the important emotional needs of your spouse with out Love Busters. It's basically putting your best foot forward, showing your WS the best of you BUT with bounderies.

When Plan A for an alloted time still has your WS wandering, contacing OP then Plan B is implimented. Plan B is a protection phase for both of you. As the affair continues you will be losing your love for your WS and to protect the love you have for them and to prevent you from LBing (and losing your mind) you move to plan B.

Plan B is in short a statement that the WS must leave the house and have NO contact with you until the A has ended and NC has been placed and they agree to martial recovery.

Read up, it's good stuff.

#474563 01/11/05 11:02 AM
C
C
Plan A & B are from "Surviving An Affair" by Dr Willard Harley.
Read the links below.

<small>[ January 11, 2005, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Chris -CA123 ]</small>

#474564 01/14/05 11:22 PM
T
T
Plan A & B seem like they are only for those who haven't gone down that divorce route.

I only have 2 1/2 months until my divorce is final. Husb. moved in with g/f 3 weeks after I gave birth to our 1st child and 2 wks before 12th wedding anniversary.

With that said, what plan is there for someone in my situation?

I don't want things back the way that they were, but I can't stand for him to be in a good relationship with HER when he never put any effort into OUR relationship.
Today he said that he just wants the divorce to be over.

(Meaning so he can get on with his live in/ girlfriend and can fully leave me in the dust.)
Again, what hope is there for someone in MY situation.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 672 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation