Happy New Year Everyone:<P>Everyone here has been such a help.<BR>It still is so strange to me that so many folks are in our perdictament. I never thought I would remain in such a position (EVER). My sister tells me that if she were in my situation she would kick his but out. I am very lucky because I am not locked here because of $$$. I have worked hard for years for that. But I wish it were only that. Then it would be easy NO emotions involved. (If only)<P>So many of us seems to be managing the same balancing act. How do you do it?<P>I always come back to wanting to know reality. I read of the downside of snooping. Yet how can you (re)build a marriage when one half is BSing you? We are to continue giving them LOVE deposits when what they need is a good whooping.<P>As you may tell I am as blunt as a they come.<BR>That in part is what probably brought this on... who knows. <P>I believe (at least I tell myself this) we are strong people to stand here and <BR>persevere yet it goes against all logic . <P>TAKE CARE ALL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>Happy New Year,<BR>jACKee<P>