Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
Are you around? Lurking? Been thinking about you & wondering how you're doing... let us know!<P>"Fuss-O-Rama" Suse

M
M
Heard you posted an APB on me so I thought it the POLITE thing to respond!<P>Thanks for the concern. I've rounded a bin and am feeling better. I've stopped visiting the MB board ... I re-live too much pain and guilt every time I read of the lives that adultery devastates. My root problem seems to be the guilt I carry.<P>My H is a rock. Continues to tell me with a smile on his face, "I'm here for the good and the bad." I believe we're finally headed in the direction of "the good."<P>Take care, Suse ... thanks for all your valuable insights ... you've been a huge help over the past year! Tell the Dunc Man hi.<P>[This message has been edited by Maya (edited January 11, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Maya (edited January 11, 2000).]

K
K Offline
K
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Here's to getting to the "good"!!! Cheers!

Y
OP Offline
Y
Hi,Maya (you too,K!)<P>Glad to hear back from you. And that you're settling down a little emotionally. I think the decision to leave the board at least for now is a good one. <P>I UNDERSTAND the guilt - it nearly wrecked my marriage a 2nd time - and I won't mince words - it takes a looong time to process through it. But I can also tell you it *will* happen. <P>A word from the wise (well, at least the "been there done that" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) - if you find yourself still unable to participate in your marriage with any kind of joy after some time has passed, I think it's the guilt talking - it is not loud or obvious, but it is insidious! It took me too long to figure it out, but I hope with fore-knowledge you have better luck. So *go after it* if it continues to sabotage your marriage. Sounds to me like your H is ready, willing, and able to let the past be in the past.<P>Good luck to you,Maya!!! You're one of my faves here - so much intelligence, so much wit, so much spunk. I know you're gonna be fine. Your life is in the throes of a big fat growing pain right now. Ride with it, live in it, learn from it. It will settle down eventually! Promise!!<P>I'm around if you ever want to email privately, just let me know...<P>Best to ya, Suse

P
P
Well someone else was wondering about you too Maya! Been meaning to spin you a line or two. I'm happy you're doing better. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation