Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#49850 01/10/00 10:31 PM
S
S
aaaawwww, Chris, <P>you go and have a great life....no matter what transpires....you have earned your own happiness....love your kids as you have been doing and the adults they grow into will be your greatest achievement....<P>Have a great life<P>Dylan<P>------------------<BR>so maybe you wanted a martyr....just a regular gal would'nt do..but baby, I can't hang upon no lover's cross for you...Jim Croce

#49851 01/10/00 10:41 PM
R
R
Chris,<P>It's time for some well-deserved R&R!!!! Spend your evenings doing some things for yourself, for a change. A little "shake-up" in the routine will do wonders for the soul. Wishing you life's FINEST!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Roll Me Away<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

#49852 01/10/00 10:57 PM
M
M
Chris,<BR> Yeah,it does get depressing seeing all these new faces here,with the same stories,over and over again.History really does repeat itself,doesn't it.You go take care of yourself,and your daughters.Go have some fun.Hawaii?Mexico?Wichita? --Murph

#49853 01/10/00 11:41 PM
H
hw Offline
H
Chris we've both been here too long. I understand. I had to take a break also. Let me just say, Chris. God has really pressed on my heart to pray like crazy. One of the wonderful results of this renewed prayer effort is the changes he's made in me. He is drawing me closer to HIM. He is really helping me to put HIMSELF first. He is helping me to focus on other things besides this darn mess. I was so tired of thinking about it. <BR>Chris, I pray that you and the girls can move forward. I pray comfort and peace for you in the midst of this storm and I pray that God will restore the wife of your youth to you. In Jesus name. God Bless.

#49854 01/11/00 12:23 AM
T
T
Chris,<P>Your an amazing human being, be well and good wishes to you and your girls.<BR>-Tina

#49855 01/11/00 12:52 AM
B
B
Hi Chris,<P>I haven't been on MB for a long time and just decided to stop in this evening. <P>I know you have helped many people here. I certainly was one of them. <P>My H has been gone 9 months and still lives with his fantasy. I have elected to move on and have made some great personal strides.<P>At this point in my life, although I am terribly lonely and afraid of what the future holds, I am finally allowing myself to be happy. Okay, so some days are not so happy but the reality is life is passing me by because I just couldn't let go. <P>Hell, its hard to let go after almost 30 years with someone. But I know I will be better and someday look back on my situation as the way I finally found myself.. a truly good person who does deserve good things.<P>My very best to you and to all who have joined, not by choice, this posting board to reach out to one another.<P>Bev

#49856 01/11/00 12:45 PM
D
D
You know, Chris, I had a discussion with my H this morning. I know someone who's involved in a messy divorce...W ran off with another man, is divorcing him, taking their kid and moving far away.<P>He's no saint -- greedy, controlling. But the W is using his FATHER'S 25-year-old infidelities as ammo for sole custody. Now THAT'S nerve.<P>One of H's co-workers is also involved in a divorce.<P>I said, "Isn't it easier to just get along with each other?"<P>His reply: "It is if you have someone easy to get along with."<P>And maybe he's right. Maybe we all need to step out of "Is that all there is?" and admit, "Yes, that's all there is. And that's enough."

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 629 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation