My husband and I have separate bank accounts and have had for the 2 years we have been married. Recently he had to go overseas for 9 months, and when he got back he reopened "his" bank account. He is so private about his money, that he keeps his check book locked up in "his storage unit" and is the only one who has a key.!!<BR>He is self-employed and has had major business problems since being gone out of the country. I have paid all the bills for the last 6 months he has been back home. Last month was the first month he paid the rent. I work full time and make fairly decent money, but our bills are splint, almost like a "roommate" situation. He will not open up to me, nor will he take a suggestion to have a joint bank account. What am I to do.? I feel untrusted and like he is hiding something. I did go through some of his work folders and found out he has made over $7,000 in the 5 months he has been back, but he declares he is broke. I feel as if I am the fool here and he is not open to any joint bank accounts nor putting me on his business account. Please help me I am at my wits end!!<P>Sincerely,<BR>Willow<P>------------------<BR>