Hello everybody,<BR>I want to thank you all for your lovely prayers and comforting words. I had posted a prayer request a couple of weeks ago when I still had hopes that my marriage would be restored. (Please feel free to read through my posts to understand my situation better). My H and I have been through alot during our separation (we've been separated for 1 month). Unfortunately this time apart has made him colder and has made me realize how much my marriage meant to me. I guess it's because I loved with all my heart and he didn't. I have opted for going on with my life and we are beginning divorce procedures. I have stopped calling him. I have accepted that our relationship is over. I asked God to show me the way and if his will is for this marriage to end, so be it. I trust in God and I know that he is in control. I feel content because I know that I fought until the very end, but I realized that I couldn't keep humilliating myself and fighting alone. We are both young and I understand now that our relationship ended because there were many "little" things that we just didn't know how to fix. This whole experience has made me stronger and wiser. I hope in time, it will do the same for my H. I am grateful to God for the strenth he has given me and I ask for him to bless my H because I know that God will reveal himself to him in God's time. My heart aches, but I trust that God will guide me. I hate to say it, but I've given up on my H even though I still love him. I have to let him go to see if he was really mine to begin with. Thank you and God bless you all.<P>Ginnie<P>