i've just started my own business, a children;s resale store. This has been my goal for a very long time and my husband of one year knows it.<BR>My problem is that he considers this a "hobby" and wants me to close the store when he wants to do something, this weekend he wanted to go out of town and would not wait until 4 pm for me to close, so he left without me. I am crushed and don;t know what to do. I am not in the position to hire help as I am just staring out. He is beginning to resent me and my new business and its been the cause of many heated discussions. I need this business b/c its an outlet for me. I'm new in this town and there isnt much to do. I;m excited because the store is taking off but I feel my husband is holding me back. I love him so very much and want to have the best of both worlds. I wish I could get him to compromise but he won;t. Deep down I think he wants me to fail b/c he's not very supportive. Is there anyone else who has gone through something like this? I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you very much!