I married for the 2nd time after being single for 10 years and ending the 1st marriage after 27 years. I married a widowed man 2 years ago. This gentleman still had a 20 year old son at home therefore my husband and I decided that I would move into his home. Approx. one year ago the son moved to another town but returns to my husbands home every weekend. My husband refuses at this time to purchase "our home". I have agreed to financially go equal with him but to no avail. I feel like a guest here. Everytime I decide to change things within the home he<BR>becomes moody and won't talk to me for days. I perceive that he wants everything left the way his previous wife and he had the home. I have cried, begged, and even left the home at one time but still the problem persist. I have attempted to talk to him about my feeling but he will not communicate with me. He will actually leave the room. I have about given up trying to change things. I have a beautiful home which has sit empty since my marriage and I am afraid to sell it because of the insecurity that I have concerning my marriage. My husbands home will go to his unmarried son if something should happen to my husband and where will that leave me? Frequently, my husband makes me feel that I have no say on the decisions that concerns his home. His children come and go without ever knocking, and and his unmarried son which comes home every weekend never picks up after himself, leaves dishes in the sink, etc. and has friends over if my husband and I are out of town. We have found his friends leaving the house upon our return, and they have spent the night. We don't know many of these friends. When approaching my husband about my concerns he says that I am trying to cause a "division" between he and his children. I don't understand, my children was never allowed to have guest over if my prior husband was away from home. I feel that I am not given the respect that I desire. Therefore, again I am the one that feels like a guest in this home. Please help. I am about ready to pack my clothes and turn everything back over to the master of the home. I married for keeps, and my husband is the priority in my life, but I cannot go on living in a home where I cannot share decisions that are made concerning the place in which I live. I feel as if I'm living in the shadow of his first wife. I am a loving individual and easy to get along with but I feel myself becoming very resentful, and becoming withdrawn, and angry. <BR>Joyce