Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61895 11/19/01 10:10 AM
T
tm2 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have posted this before but I am still having trouble understanding why. W began seeing OM 2 weeks after wedding day(Both our second). Started out as friendship ( our photographer, Daughters senior pics, classmates in school)but quickly advance into more. She will not talk about it except she says she is sorry for hurting me. She has lied to me about their continued friendship 2x and now is telling me it is over. <p>When it all started I did some checking and was told that she had confessed to OM that she wanted him and not me. Only married me to help me and found out after 2 weeks that marriage was wrong. hearing that and my wife not talking about it puts me in the state of wondering if it is over.<p>Wife has confessed to me that she wants only me for the rest of her life. We have been through counseling and the outcome was that we are on the road to recovery. I am not sure yet I still feel very betrayed, not by the A but by the lying and to happen so soon after wedding.<p>Any suggestions? I have done plan A but I am not considering B

M
M
tm2:<p>Need to know a lot more to offer comment, but on the face of it, looks BAD. First instinct is to say DUMP her!<p>What did counselling reveal? How long have you 2 been an item? How soon after 1st marriage did you marry her? Tell us more.<p>muzohead

B
B
I agree with Muzohead. It is unbelievable that your wife would start cheating with an OM two weeks after your wedding and lying about it. I would dump her immediately. She does not believe in fidelity and the committment of marriage. I would suspect that she is saying she wants you until she finds another OM. I really thing you would have to be crazy to stay with someone who cheats on you two weeks after the marriage. Good luck.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 731 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation