Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65087 07/30/98 06:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In august of "97" my wife and I were separated and she told me she wanted a divorce.We are still separated and I still love my wife very much.She hasn't filed for divorce yet which is very confusing to me at times.
<br>I have tried to be supporting including paying her child support since I was told to move out and seeing my son 2 or 3 times a week.
<br>When she calls needing me for my son or to help out I am always there.
<br>It's been an up and down ride to say the least.She let a couple move in our house with her in april and let them have our bedroom (well it was ours and I still own the house) and she has been sleeping on the couch since.My son is very proud that his dad is continuing to stay sober through this whole thing and to any dads out there you must not let your situation hurt your kids!
<br>My wife still tells me everything ( well maybe not all things)thats going on in her life and we talk like were the best of friends.Sometimes I feel that she still loves me but then who am I fooling?
<br>I'll tell you one thing I've learned.
<br>You never can tell in life what will happen
<br>so I give my love, even when it hurts, and I treat people good, even when it hurts,and I love myself,even when I hurt,so when the hurt is gone,I'll be able to fall in love again.

S
S
Ben,
<p>It doesn't seem like you are looking for advice so I just wanted to tell you that others care. Someday things won't hurt and your love won't be in vain. Until then just know that my thoughts are with you. Good Luck! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
<p>Sherrill

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation