Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#658986 04/24/00 11:56 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Well, ANOTHER happy update! Easter weekend was more than I ever could have hoped for! We were together from Friday until Monday morning straight! He even hid the eggs for our daughter! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I can tell he is getting closer and closer to really trying this thing. He has brought up living together in round about ways quite a few times over the weekend.<P>The best part is that he is REALLY taking an active part in working on our new house. He spent the whole weekend working on and planning for our lawn, fence, etc. He is even going to use this next week (which he has off from work) to work on the yard etc. He talks in terms of "we" and the future instead of talking like he would be alone. He even mentioned that he would LOVE to have children together. <P>I never thought I'd be writing these words guys. Things looked SO BLEAK not that long ago. I hope this gives some of you hope that God truly does work miracles. <P>TB

T
T
I hope everything keeps going the way it is now. I will keep praying that you have happiness. Hopefully my situation will turn out as yours has. God knows I keep praying for that. I think our situations are common can you tell me a little about yours.<p>[This message has been edited by tigger (edited April 24, 2000).]

L
L
Good for you tb!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

T
OP Offline
T
tigger:<P>I would be glad to share my situation with you. There is an extensive thread on the Emotional Needs forum. If you just search for my name you should be able to find it. If you can't let me know and I will post a link. <P>It is definitely a roller coaster story! I'm just glad today is an "up" day.<P>TB

T
OP Offline
T
tigger: Here is a place to start...<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/000008.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/000008.html</A> <P>

T
T
TEDDYBEAR: Iam new at MB is there a place to tell my story. Iam not for sure if I am at the right place the divorce papers are filled. Did your H lie alot? I just have alot of questions like that. posted story in general questions<p>[This message has been edited by tigger (edited April 25, 2000).]

T
OP Offline
T
tigger:<P>I just posted it under a forum and I refer to it as I need to. <P>I also post under Emotional Needs. <P>TB

K
K
I am so happy for you! I hope more of our friends here will have the turn around you are experiencing. Being loved by the one you want is just the best feeling in the world!<P>Positive energies to you! Hope it happens to me soon!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation