Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#659156 04/25/00 10:30 AM
T
Tulip Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well, the day is finally here. I'm waiting for a call from my attorney to sign the final divorce papers. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Please keep me in your prayers today.<P>Tulip

K
K
I'm so sorry...<BR>Prayers going up--<BR>Kathi

T
T
I'm sorry Tulip!<P>{{{{Tulip}}}}<P>Prayers, TB

M
M
Tulip,<BR>Thinking of you today. I know it must be hard. I will be where you are .....in a couple months. I am not looking forward to it.....just hoping that when mine are signed that all of this "crap" will end.<P>Prayers,<BR>Nancy

K
K
I'm so sorry, I know how difficult it will be. I'm new to this site, but did he initiate divorce or you. If you, you can stop proceedings.

T
Tulip Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks for all your prayers. Well, I never ended up signing the divorce papers today. The attorney never called [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Maybe this is a sign or something. Yeah right, just wishful thinking. I'll keep you guys posted.<P>Tulip

T
Tulip Offline OP
OP Offline
T
kuuipo,<P>I filed for the divorce. I felt it was necessary to protect myself and my kids financially. He refused to pay for anything at all and enjoyed "living high" with OW for almost nine months. <P>I did put the divorce on hold back in October as he requested. However, nothing changed with our relationship after 2 months and he refused to move back home. I finally caught him living with OW. He has been awful to deal with and most of the time I wonder why I still love him. <P>Tulip

M
M
Tulip- [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You really do feel sad as you have tried to work on finding a way back.<P>The off and on of the proceedings has to be a hard thing to deal with.<P>Wishing you peace and the inner strength to do what is best for you and your marriage.<P>Your posts indicate you've done much to "Hang In" and try to produce the best chance for rebuilding.<P>Someday you husband will realize how lucky he was to have you focused and feeling this way about reinvestment in your relationship.<P>Remember, self care for you now is very important. Do not forget to do something nice for yourself!<P>The best to you...<P>mrrlk

B
B
Tulip,<BR>Hang in there girl! I've been where you are, and it's not easy. No matter how prepared you are for it to happen, it's still very emotional. Take extra special care of yourself, and treat yourself to something nice (ice cream, a new pair of shoes.... anything) when you are done.<BR>{{{{{{{{{{{Tulip}}}}}}}}}}}<BR>Thoughts & Prayers,<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

G
GE Offline
G
Hang in there! I know it's tough, but be strong and you shall survive through what you think is the worst thing in your life.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tulip:<BR><B>Well, the day is finally here. I'm waiting for a call from my attorney to sign the final divorce papers. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Please keep me in your prayers today.<P>Tulip</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation