Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 136 1 2 3 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<BR>Hey! Now we're being told to start our own thread! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm off to my sons end of the school year picnic!<P>Dana,<P>Is this better?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

M
M
Mitzi,<BR> OOPS!!! Sometimes you get to yakking....<BR> But it's OK,I think they'll forgive us(I blamed it on you) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].Have fun at your picnic!<BR> --Murph

L
L
Murphy,<P>Haven't u learned that Mitzi is a BIG YAKKER????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Now I'll leave you two alone...Three's a crowd, and I'm not prepared to start sharing a 3some on the board!!!! You two caused enough trouble on the thread [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Dana<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
HE HE HE! Dana can't find this!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>We got rained on at the picnic! YUK! <P>And I refuse to take all of the blame! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Dana,<P>LOL LOL<P>You're welcome to pop in anytime just to talk!<P>Yes, I'm a yakker!! I'll take any adult conversation after spending my days with three kids! LOL<P>Mitzi<BR>

N
N
Hey you kids!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph, first of all, my friend... I have no problem whatsoever if you two wanna have fun. I think you missed the part of my reply where I said - <deep breath> - I am seeing someone. My divorce isn't final until Novemeber. Okay hon? Not a problem... I was just making an observation, honest! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hi Mitzi,<P>I will stay outta your guyses way... just dropped by to say, HEY, HAVE FUN! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sheryl

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>Feel free to drop by anytime! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I like the fun and friendly kind of threads better than the painful threads. It's just easier than reading about so much pain all the time! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have no idea when my divorce will be final. But I do hope soon!<P>Good luck to you!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Sheryl,<BR> Gotta agree with Mitzi here.When I read a newbie's post on discovering their spouses affair,it brings back the pain and anger all over again.I'm trying to get past that now.<BR> No,I didn't miss the part about you seeing someone,just fiqured it wasn't my business.<P>"WHAT DO MEAN,YOU'RE SEEING SOMEONE??!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Mitzi,<BR> Too bad about the rain.It was hot(for Seattle)here yesterday-80',but clouded up and rained today.Pretty nice weekend though.<BR> --Murph<P> P.S.--Dana,<BR> What's wrong with a threesome? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

711 Offline
Well, you did start your own thread. Have fun. But, you didn't have to leave the other thread. I was hoping to get to 200 replies.<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>We just had a huge downpour! YUK!! I'm glad my car windows were up! LOL <P>711,<P>I noticed Murph posted on your thread about internet dating services. Just might make it to 200! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] If not, we could always keep this chit-chat thread going! LOL<P>P.S. Murph, Threesomes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

M
M
Mitzi,<BR> Pretty much rained here today,too.Boeing had a big BBQ lunch for us today.I think they're fatting us up for the kill!<BR> I was just looking at a website I came upon,Divorcesupport.com.It has a lot of info.You might check it out.<BR> --Murph <p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited June 06, 2000).]

M
M
I wish you guys would knock it off!!!! GEEZ, rent a chat room!!! You are fogging up my MONITOR!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Don't take this seriously, no one takes me seriously. Not even me. <P>The Zipman

M
M
Zippy,<BR> What's the matter? You jealous?<BR> Go start your own thread! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> --Murph

M
M
YES, I AM!!!!!!<P>Ya know, Murph, you remind me of the kind of guy that ties a pork chop around your neck so the dog plays with you!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am in the strangest mood tonight. Yeah, I know, what is so different about tonight?<P>Hey, lets keep this up. It's great to smile, isn't it? Time for some fun! I wonder what the limit is on replies. LET'S FIND OUT!<P>The Village Idiot<P>

M
M
V.I.,<BR> Who told you that I tie a pork chop around my neck so my dog will play with me? How could you possibly know that? Have you been talking to my stbx?So that's where she's been hiding out!Tell her to send those D papers,and go ride off in the sunset with BoyToy........Man,I've GOT to back off on this medication! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok boys, back to your corners! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, do ya think we can beat the dating thread??

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
BTW Murph, I did check out divorcesupport.com. But I don't know if I would fit in there or not. I'm going to check it out some more. I did get a lot of info about divorce laws in WV though.<P>Mitzi

W
W
Mitzi,<P>Hey guys hope you don't mind me.......I love reading your threads......and this will help beat the dating thread [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Mitzi notice how Murphy didn't respond to you about the threesomes..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think that he is avoiding that one!<BR>I know that I would! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murphy, I haven't seen those "Mickey Ears".......where are ya hiding them??...LOL<P>Take it easy guys!.....<P>Thanks for the laughs!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Gina,<P>Don't mind you popping in one bit! The more the merrier! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I did notice that Murph overlooked the threesome bit! What's up with that???<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
No,I didn't miss the threesome remark.I just didn't want to get kicked off this board,and sent into cyber-space for saying the wrong thing(Zippy,get your mind out of the gutter,so mine can float on by...).<P> Hey Gina,<BR> I'll go to Disneyland with anyone,as long as they pay my way! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Mitzi,<BR> I just browsed around that site,but it looks like they have a lot of topics.<BR> On"Dateline"last night,they had a couple that were living together in NM.The guy's XW found an old law that said co-habitation without marriage was illegal in that state.She was trying to split them up(jealous?),and said it was a bad example on their daughter,who stayed with her father twice a week.But the ironic thing was,the guy and his XW lived together for 6 years before being married for 2 years,then divorcing.<BR> Anyway,the whole thing was thrown out of court,and the law will probably be taken off the books.A lot of people would be going to jail if they enforced that one!Good story,huh?<BR> --Murph

Page 1 of 136 1 2 3 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,024 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation