Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 136 1 2 3 4 5 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Gina!<P>I have an idea about the b-day present but it's the gutterbrain thinking! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sure, I'm heading to DL! Wouldn't want to miss out on that!! Bring it on Murph! LOL LOL (Oops, now I'll really be in trouble! ) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

M
M
No,no,you got it all wrong!I wasn't having any nasty thoughts,really.It's just that,....that,you know,some of those rides at D.L.hold three people in a seat,and that way we wouldn't have to sit next to a total stranger that we never met before,and we wouldn't enjoy the ride,because here's this person that we never met before and,........never mind!<P> --Murph

M
M
HEY GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>I have a Filet Minion tied around my neck! That should attrack a hottie. Just in case Friday goes bad.<BR> <BR>Oh, and Murph, I don't hear you! LALALALALALALALALALALLALALALA

W
W
Hey Mitzi,<P>I am all ears........what you have in mind???<P>You better watch what ya say to Murph,he just might take you up on it!LOL.....<P>I still think that it would be funny to see him try!......LOL....LOL....LOL.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Let see some of those smooth moves.......<P>(for me it has been so long,I have forgotten all the Pick up lines......I better start brushing up.LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Heartache!<P>Glad to see you finally dropped by! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You know I don't mind you tagging along!! <P>Drop by again soon!<P>Mitzi

N
N
Tempted to yank filet mignon from Medic's neck and throw it on the grill...<P><taking sip of beer> ummm... this is getting interesting!<BR>

W
W
Hey good to see you Medic!<P>I am laughing sooo hard,my D just came in to see why I was LOL.....(she doesn't get it)LOL<P>I love FM,one of my Fav-.......put in the Fidg.and wait to see how this week-end goes.LOL.......<P>Nice try Murph,still not buying it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Any ideas for my big 35.........I want to Paaaaarrrrrtttttyyyyy!LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph!<P>You just keep trying to convince yourself! We just don't buy it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Pork chops....filet mignon...hmmmmm<BR>I think Medic's trying to steal all the action from you! LOL<P>Gina,<BR>I believe I would get in trouble if I talked too much! LOL<P>Sheryl,<P>So, you are checking up on us!! LOL <P>Mitzi

W
W
Hey NB,<P>What ya drinking???????????<P>I have got my ML........and listening to some good ole Jimmy B.<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitzi,<P>I have found that my Big Mouth gets me into trouble quite often......<BR>(I wasn't head cheerleader in HS,for nothing)LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].......gosh,what a long time ago!<P>I am still ears any time!.......<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
N
Yeah Mitzi... <P>Just sitting here watching the goings-on and cracking open another cold one!<P>Ever get the feeling that you won't fit in, but want to be a part of the "in-crowd"??? You young kids are what I strive for, ya know?????

N
N
Hey Gina...<P>It's Corona tonight! Man these things throw me for a loop!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>Join in!! It's all just harmless fun! Nothing serious! <P>You'll fit in just fine, trust me!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

H
H
OK Murphy-can I ride with ya if I promise to stay in the backseat? I love Disneyland-and yes it is very hot in August-heck it is even hot in October!<P>Mitziiiiiiiii-------are you sure you don't mind me barging in too? Did you find the floss?<P>Did you send a correction to the psot I told you about? LOLOLOL <P>Oh this hurts.....................<P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<BR>"Loyalty Is A Two Way Street"<BR>

W
W
NB,<P>Love the C Lites,.......add a couple of limes...mmmmmm,yum!...<P>What do ya mean about the young kids??????<P>I don't think that I am that young.....<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
N
Oh Mitzi, <P>I'm sure you're right about the harmless fun, but I think I offended Murph on that dating post and now he thinks I don't have a lighthearted bone in my body. And I'm not that old, by the way... it just seemed like the thing to say, ya know? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
Gina-when is the big 35 for you? I am going to be an even bigger number [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<BR>"Loyalty Is A Two Way Street"<BR>

W
W
Yeah........it is a party and we are all going to DL........Yeah,what fun!<P>It is ok that it will be hot........we can go on all the water rides!.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>that should cool us off!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Hey H,<P>I will 35 on Aug 3......<P>Really looking forward to it!<P>I feel as tho I am still in my early 20's.<P>Ha,........LOL....so ya comeing to DL w/us right?????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>I think Murph is just trying to give you a hard time! Just his sick way of having fun! LOL <P>Heartache,<BR>Hey! You're sticking around!! No, I definately don't mind you barging in!! Forget about the heat for a change. Just grin and bear it. It will be a blast!!! <P>Gina,<P>I just turned 31 last month so I'm catching up! LOL Don't feel too old yet though!<P>We need to just charter a bus!!!

Page 3 of 136 1 2 3 4 5 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 610 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation