Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 136 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 135 136
M
M
Hey,<BR> I think we just made our 200 posts!!!<P> --Murph

W
W
Hey......Tim......what is wrong w/that sort of thing??????????<P>You do know what they say...........Blondes do have more fun.. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>This blonde is looking for someone that can have fun w/just one........(and my stbx isn't a blonde)<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OK guys! I'm back. I had to make a phone call! No, not to Murph either! LOL<P>TJ Hooker, batteries, I'm not even gonna open my mouth. (Well, I might! LOL)<P>So, did I come back too late? Is everyone gone?! <P>Mitzi

W
W
Hey Mitzi,<P>I am still here.........I think that the guys puttered out.....I don't know??????<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Wow,<BR>We made it passed 200!!! I can't believe it!<P>They could have at least said good night! <P>Guys, is that how you treat women when you've had your way with them?? LOL<P>Mitzi

M
M
Gina,<BR> One what? Oops,just had another blond moment.You ever get those?Well,we'll get back to that ShowerMassager later.<BR> <BR> Well,it's been fun,but some of us have to get up early,and go work hard at our jobs,(when I find out who,I'll let you know).<P> Night'all-catch you on Hump Day(don't even say it,Zip).<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Night Murph! <P>Hump day and Shower massagers!!! <BR>HMMMMMM!!!! Topics for later?! LOL LOL<P>Mitzi

M
M
Goodnight,Mitzi.I thought you went beddy-bye.<P> --Murph

W
W
Good night Murph.......any time.....<BR>I can fill you in on the SM later......LOL<P>Have a good one tomrrow!<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Hey Mitzi..........you leaving too??????<P>I probably should as well..........<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I should get going. I have 3 kids to wake me up in the morning and I have to work 3pm-11pm tomorrow. YUK!<P>Night Gina! <BR>Maybe we should start a new thread next time! LOL

W
W
Good night.......<P>I think that sounds like a great idea.......<P>It was fun!........<P>Have a good one tomorrow......... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Murph,<P>You are getting as bad as Bob. I can't say anything around here anymore. I just step out for a minute and GEEZ.<P>Hey Gang, <P>I gotta crash too. I am pretty sure I have to get up sometime today. This has been a great exersice in having fun. Something we all needed and deserved.<P>I can only imagine if we ever got together for an MB convention. <P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Tim [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<BR>Good night!<P>Tim,<BR>I knew you were lurking! Just to see if we would talk about you!! LOL<P>Nite-nite!<BR>Mitzi

W
W
Hey Mitzi,you were right........Tim was just lurking........<P>Have a good night Tim.........<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

R
RWD Offline
R
The one time I decide to go to bed early and you guys party all night, sheesh!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bob,<BR>See? You shoulda stayed up! I don't think this will be the only "divorced/divorcing" party so you can join in next time!<P>Mitzi

W
W
Bob,<P>Mitzi is right about that one!<P>Good Morning All............<P>Thanks again for the laughs!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
sorry I missed out on this one, but maybe I can get it going again....<P>Threesomes...Not as good in real life as the fantasy. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My roommate and I (she is 24) have fun checking out the "hottie's" on our street. Mostly frat boys that like sunning themselves in their front lawn, and a blonde haired, corn fed, strapping Nebraska boy down the street. He has a dog, so I kinda had an "in" with him. Funny thing. I remember his dog's name, but not his. Kinda says something about my priorities these days [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Ok, I know I'd probably be able to fulfill every older woman fantasy they ever had (they are 20-25, I am 35, but don't look it), but I'm not into training. BUT, me and my roommate still like to look, and I can be the mother hen and set her up. <P>Ok, just to fill in...<P>I'm 5'-6", 125 lbs, 34 C. Dark blonde hair, hazel eyes. People used to say I looked like Helen Hunt. That was before I cut off all my hair trying to scare the guys away. Now I look more like a blonde Demi Moore from that military movie she did. <BR>And if you believe all that, I have a bridge to sell you and some swampland in FL. <p>[This message has been edited by TheStudent (edited June 07, 2000).]

N
N
Good Morning All [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will treasure the pictures... and hold them over your heads for blackmail purposes [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Had a great night!!!!! Thanks!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sheryl

Page 11 of 136 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation