Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 136 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey TS! Glad you stopped in!<P>Sheryl,<BR>Ok, it's my thread, I should get the negatives! LOL Poor Medic and Murph are in trouble! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

N
N
Oh Mitzi, honey...<P>Sorry dearheart, but the pics are MINE and um... if I remember correctly, you were pulling some ice cream out of Murph's pants [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... so, um... I think they might come in handy!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok Sheryl,<P>You win!! Can I at least have a copy??<P>Poor Murph, wonder if he was wore out from all the wrestling?! LOL<P>Mitzi

N
N
Copies on the way, my dear Mitzi... but only for you because it's YOUR THREAD! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a wonderful and silly day! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can do some black-mailing of my own now!!<P>My day will definately be silly! I have to work this evening (I work with mentally retarded adults, and I love it!)<P>Mitzi

N
N
Mitzi,<P>I work with adults with disabilities too!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>OH, and I love it... jeez, had to do an edit to add that... must say something about me, eh???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited June 07, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>Wow, what a coincidence!! I work in an assisted living program. We help them get homes and then help them with day to day tasks. Someone is there with them 24 hours a day. I just started a couple of weeks ago but I love it. Another reason I can thank my H for leaving. If he hadn't, I would never have gotten a job that I love! <P>Mitzi

N
N
Mitzi,<P>I work at a college with students with disabilities. Rewarding work!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>It is rewarding! My only problem is that I get attached too easy and we're not supposed to. But they are so loving and they seem to be starved for affection. One boy calls me "mommy" all the time. They start to seem like family after a while.<P>Mitzi

B
B
Hey, can anyone join this party??<BR>It took me over an hour to read all the posts....<P>I took the night off, and look what happened [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].... Ice cream orgy, wet T-shirts, pictures, pick up lines, "what's your sign", meat products, threesomes.... actuall, I don't think THREEsome is accurate anymore... more like a sevensome [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Can I go to Disneyland too? I have a friend in Burbank..... maybe we could all get on the Tonight Show!!<P>Well, I'm at work, so I'd better get something done today (gotta do some work at least one day a week!).<P>Butterfly

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Butterfly!!<P>Come on in! The more the merrier!!! <P>Now is the time when we need that hot tub of yours! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

B
B
Mitzi,<BR>The Hot Tub is ready to go!!!! I spent about an hour in there last night... that's why I missed the party.... Ahhhhhh hot bubbling water, with pressure jets! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murpy.... I just realized I'm the one who started the Disneyland thingie on the dating thread... grab your ears and lets GO!! How does the last week in July/first of Augus sound?? Someone else has a B-day then.... mines the 31st of July.... We could have a Mic & Min party (Ya know.... we're all a little "f*&^ing goofy!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]).<P>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey if we have the hot tub, we won't have to share Gina's shower massager! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>OMG, I don't want to go to work! I know I'm gonna miss the fun! I get home at 11:30pm EST, don't have too much without me!<P>Mitzi

W
W
Hey Butterfly,<P>My B-day is Aug 3......we could have a party for both of ours!Yeah [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Mitzi,I bet Butterflies jets are better [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].......the SM is mine.....all mine,I wont' share......sorry!.....LOL. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>BTW, How many people can your hot tub hold?? Or should we just see for ourselves? LOL <P>Gina,<P>Ok, you can keep your SM, WE HAVE A HOT TUB!!!<P>Mitzi

N
N
I'll just bring a blow up pool... sit in six inches of water with my Corona and watch you kids have fun...which conjurs up it's own silly thoughts!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>Now, do you honestly think sitting in a little pool will be more fun than sharing a hot tub with God knows who???!!!!<P>Mitzi

B
B
Hey guys & gals... sorry I didn't get back sooner (had to do some of that pesky work ya know) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!<P>The hot tub seats 7, but 14 is a lot more fun! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Actually, I'm not sure how many we can get in it, but it'll be fun finding out! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina, <BR>Let's party girl! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I know Deb (Bozo's Deb)'s B-day is the 27th or the 29th of July.... There are a lot of us here with B-days that week! <BR>Watch out for the roar of the LION!<P>Now I'm gonna go to the grocery & do a few things on my way home... don't have too much of a good time w/o me until I get back tonight! Looks like this thread is headed for 300+ posts! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Butterfly [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Hey Butterfly,<P>You are on girl.........Yeah for LEO's! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Is there room in that Hot Tub for lil ole me???????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will bring the ML!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

K
K
Hey, if I bring a pitcher of margaritas, can I hop in too?<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Kathi

Page 12 of 136 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation