Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 136 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 135 136
M
M
Gina,<BR> OOPS! I see it's raining by you,too.Guess I had a blond moment!<BR> --Murph

W
W
Hey Murphy,<P>Ya,it is raining....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I just hope it gets it over w/.....I need to go to the pool! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>What is up w/you???<P>

M
M
Gina,<BR> What?No comment on your nickname? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I'm just glad it's Friday,and the weekend's here.I was hoping to do a little work outside,but it'll probably be between rainshowers.<BR> Got a question for you.What is Roller-Blade Hockey?Must not have that here,never heard of it.Sounds dangerous!<P> --Murph

W
W
Murphy,<P>Ha,LOL.....I was going to say something,but than decided not to....(but,FYI,I am a far strech from being a blonde goddess.)LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Roller blade hockey is a blast,it isn't dangerous at all.<P>You wear Roller blades,and just play street hockey.My stbx is a Ice hockey player/just a hobby.He has taught our kids to play as well.<P>It has been great fun and it help a little in the "Recreational" need.That is one of my top needs.It is for him as well.<P>I have lost most of my weight just from roller blading..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>Gina:D<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

W
W
Hey Murph,<P>It is really funny bc when we would play I started to check him.....there actual times that I would check him,than get the puck and score.....I have gotten pretty good,could play w/the best of them.<P>He told me that I could and that they needed more players for next years Ice-hockey League.I just thought that that was just too funny.I don't think that I would want to play on a team w/my XH......maybe a different team,MMmmmmm,that could be interesting! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
Gina,<BR> "You'll always be a goddess in my mind."<BR> Just working on my pick-up lines....<BR> That hockey sounds like fun.I'm afraid I'd break my neck on those things.Maybe someday,you'll play against your XH,and put that puck right where it belongs...."That's gonna leave a mark!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I'm afraid Mitzi fell asleep-ZZZZZZZZZZZZ<P> I guess The Student turned down my offer [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> --Murph

W
W
Oh golly gee, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Thanks.<P>It really is fun!...it takes practice just to skate,than once your good at that then you can get your stick and try to hit the puck.(We have been playing for about 1 year.)<P>I think your right about Mitzi....LOL...<BR>she must be tired.<P>You better keep working on those pick up lines......(that is the only thing well,for me that is about all of this.....having to go out there and "Date"....UGH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]not something that I am looking forward to.<P>Who turned you down.......when??????<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----<p>[This message has been edited by w.g.up.h (edited June 10, 2000).]

Y
Y
Hey Guys and Gals,<P>How the heck did this get so long! Ya all sure know how to gab as they would say in Texas!<P>I like the hot tub bend! I have hired a guy to help me install the hot tub that I was awarded in my divorce. I got it and he got the trip to Figi for a week. I wonder if he is going to take the OW to the private island that he took me to on our aniversary? Freaks me out just thinking about it. Anyway, Sven the hot tub man, is pouring my pad as we speak. I can't waitk!!! Hot bubbly water outside in the "rain". Oh well not everything can be perfect! <P>Oh well awsome job on posting, its like a big party. <P>G

M
M
Gina,<BR> Sure,it was tacky,but didn't it make you feel good? <BR> The thought of dating scares the H--- out of me.When you're married,you're so used to the two of you going to the grocery store,the hardware store,the home shows,your usual diners,etc.You didn't even have to carry on with a bunch of small talk.<BR> I guess I'm more of the"work on the house,take the dog to the beach,go for a drive"kind of person,than a flower-carrying,cardoor opening Romeo.<BR>On my first reply on page 17,I responded to a post made by The Student where she described herself.This morning,she responded back.What is it with these ShowerMassagers? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

W
W
Hey Murph,ya,ok.it did make me feel good. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am right there w/ya.I have been w/my H now since I was 19. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].....so scary.<P>It is funny bc my H is not that kind either,we went to McDonald's for our first date.Ha,LOL.....we did more of the "fun" recreational kind of things.....we were eachothers best friend.<P>You do a lot of home improvment kind of things???...My family calls me "GinaVilla",I am the home improvement Queen!LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]..<P>Going to the beach sounds wonderful....I just wish I was closer. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now,Murph,is your blonde showing or do I really have to explain "shower ma."????<BR>If I must I will. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

M
M
Gerri,<BR> Beats the chatrooms,right? You live around me,don't you? Do contracters really work this late? <BR> I've had a HT for years.Yeah,they're great in the rain,as long as it's covered.What kind of HT did you get?<BR> You said your H canceled the D?What's that all about?<P> --Murph

M
M
Gina,<BR> Yeah,I'm only 3 miles from Puget Sound,and I live next to a lake.I like to be by the water.<BR> Always working on"This Old House".We've made a lot of improvements the last 15 years.Plus the value has gone way up since house prices in Seattle area have shot way up(right,Gerri?).You know,all those Mid-Westerns,and East-Coasters moving over here!<BR> <BR> We've had a ShowerMassager for years,but I don't think my stbx ever...I mean,I never saw her.......Is that what all that moaning coming from the bathroom was?And here I thought she was just trying to do a #2! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> --Murph

W
W
Ha,LOL.....You are too funny!.....<P>I bet the noise that you heard was that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I love watching "This Old House" shows!<BR>Norm A,is one of my fav.You are right it does help in the value of the home.I have put everything into our place and we or I should say I still have a wasy to go.<P>I would have to agree w/ TS,it is has been my steady date also! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I just want to go out and have some fun,nothing serious,just playing around.<P>Oh,you said that you have a dog.What kind??<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Oh,he's a killer.A 140lb male Doberman,who loves people,kids,and other dogs,but is scared of snakes,slugs,spiders,and a Canadian goose he had a run-in with.He likes to wade in the water at the beach,unless the waves are too big,then he's scared of those.<BR> But he guards the house,and it'd be pretty lonely without him here.<BR> How about you?<P> --Murph

W
W
He sounds wonderful!.....(I had a high school boy friend that had one,just a big baby.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>I did have a dog,cocker spaniel,a couple of years back.....he was "our 1st baby"....he died of some kind of cancer.<P>I would love to get another one for me and my kids,(Chelsea-7,Ian-4)but I would like them to be a litte older.I love animals!<P>Did you ever make it back to the Zoo????<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Hey Murph,<P>Sorry to Poo out on you,but this girl needs to get some beauty sleep....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Get some rest,and have a good one tomorrow! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nite,Nite,zzzzzzzzzzz<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Yeah,you should probably wait a while.The young ones like to pull on the old ears. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Our last dog died of lung cancer,and he didn't even smoke!I guess it started somewhere else,and we didn't know until he started coughing.It's tough losing a pet.<BR> We might go to the zoo on Sun.,weather-permitting.<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok you two!! I wasn't asleep! I was on the phone! I only have one phone line, so I have to get off line to call anyone! I told you I'm wide awake and a night owl!<P>Did I miss everyone??<P>Mitzi<P>P.S.Oh, I don't get a nickname???

M
M
Mitzi,<BR> You are awake.On the phone all that time?You must have a big phonebill!<BR> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey You're still around!<P>My phone bill is going to be outrageous. It was a long distance call! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I see you and Gina are getting acquainted!?! LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 15 of 136 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 610 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation