Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 136 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 135 136
B
B
Hey Jo.... fellow Explorer! <P>I love mine! I didn't do finaning.... I actually paid for it all at once!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (that's why I bought a '99 in January... saved me about 10-12K off a 2000 with same options).<P>I love the foot rails.... I wouldn't be able to get in it in a skirt if I didn't have those. My mom has a Lincoln Navagator.... you can't even get in it w/o using the rails & the handle inside (at least I can't!). <P>Well, just checking in & adding to the numbers!<P>Flutterby!

D
D
Ooooops!<P>Sorry I 'double posted'...<P>oh well....at least it added another notch in our quest for 1,000<P>[censored] from Texas

D
D
Oooooops!<P>Looks like Flutterbye also double posted; what we won't do to reach the 1,000<P>[censored] from Texas

D
D
Oooooops!<P>Looks like Flutterbye also double posted; what we won't do to reach the 1,000<P>[censored] from Texas

D
D
Oooooops!<P>Looks like Flutterby also double posted; what we won't do to reach the 1,000<P>[censored] from Texas

R
R
You guys know what.....<P>I think we broke the database. There is major league redundency when you post a thread. I'm seeing {{{{{double double.}}}}} Every thread has a twin twin. YIPES!<P>Uh Oh ... are we in trouble trouble? Hope so.<P>Well at least it'll help our stats stats. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>JoJo

D
D
Sorry about the double, double posts, but here's what happened.<P>After I posted and hit Submit Reply...after what seemed to be an eternity, I got a "Sorry, flood-control, you can't post within 60 seconds of posting, please wait and try later"<P>Anyone knows what this means? Anyway, this is why I probably double,double posted posted.<P>Sorry, Sorry,<P>[censored] from Texas Texas

D
D
As much as I love the Lord Jesus Christ (and am a minister); I can't believe that I posted #666 (but I am not superstitious) and no; I am not the Anti-Christ!<P>[censored] from Texas

R
R
Oh man D from T ... {{{666}}}<P>I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, but just to be on the safe side. Have your wife tie the bed down bef going to bed tonight in case it starts floating. And don't eat anything before bedtime either, especially green stuff, "Lind Blair Syndrome" hear it's going around. Wear a whiplash neck guard too.<P>JoJo

D
D
Jo<P>Very funny! <P>By the way, I don't have a wife at this time. Divorced after 33+ years of marriage to same woman in March.<P>Hey!<P>Are we the only 2 left here to post on this thread? Did we scare everyone else away?<P>Hey Mitzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Where are you??????????????

B
B
Sorry for the double post guys.... I got the same message about 60 second flood control.<P>Hey D from T... speeking of the Antichrist... have you read the "Left Behind" series? <P>Gotta run again..... Time to leave work YeAH FinALLy!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hi Gang,<BR> After my stbx moved out,and took our fairly new Honda Accord(which is a nice car),I started looking around a little.I have a small older pickup,but wanted something to travel in,and haul the dog around with.I looked at Explorers,too.They sure seem to hold their value well(at least in Seattle),and even the high mileage ones were still expensive.<BR> I had an old van that I had for a long time,but sold.Hauled everything in it,and took it camping a lot.Anyway,I ended up getting a '96 conversion van with only 14,000 miles on it for about $15,000.The thing is fully loaded,and is like brand new.Well,that was over a year ago,and now it has over 20,000 miles(racking them up!)<BR>I've been pretty happy with it,and plan to take a trip in it this year.<BR> I read a report about the new Ford Excursion in Consumer Reports.They weren't real happy with it.I've heard good things about Explorers,though. <P> --Murph/Max [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey guys! <P>I had to work until 11pm, not 5. Oh well, small mistake. One reason not to like that shift! LOL LOL<P>I get the same message most of the time when I post. Maybe it has something to do with the size of this thread! LOL<P>Yes, my car is in bad shape and so were my brakes until my best friends husband fixed them! LOL I just kept the radio turned up! LOL LOL<P>Are y'all in bed now?????<P>Mitzi

M
M
Hey Mitz/Jodie,<BR> Not in bed,yet.I haven't gotten any messages here when posting.How are you doing?<P> --Murph/Max

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>Doing pretty good here!<P>We had one helluva downpour today!! No thunder and lightning just lots of rain!! I walked with the guys I work with to the store and on the way back, got rained on! It actually looked like funnel clouds. But we normally don't have tornadoes here. Had one 2 years ago. Nasty!!<P>Now it's nice and cool here!<P>How 'bout you? <P>Mitzi/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Not too bad here,sunny off and on.I've never seen a tornado,and that's OK with me.<BR> Did you say your folks are still alive?I might have an uncomfortable situation coming up with mine.Want to hear it?<P> --Mel

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>Believe me, I never want another tornado near me. It went down the road 2miles from my house. I went to my mom and dad's with the boys (H was at work) and hid in the basement! YUK!!<P>Yes, both of my parents are still alive. What's up with yours?<P>Jodie

M
M
Mitz,<BR> Ok,so my stbx is moved out ,and I have learned to live alone.Actually becoming quite independent.I mentioned before my folks are selling their house and moving to Palm Springs,where they've been snowbirding for years.<P> Now my sis calls a while ago,and tells me that my mother has informed her that they plan to live with me in the summer when it's too hot down there.Thanks for asking me,Folks!<BR> <BR>I love my parents,but living with them would probably ruin our relationship.My father isn't bad,but my mother is very hyper,somewhat dominating and controlling(think"Granny" from Beverly Hillbillies).I can't imagine fighting with them again like when I lived at home.I'm 46 now,and I won't have her telling me what to do in my own home.Before they said they were going to come up and stay at a KOA with their trailer.How this came about I have no idea.<BR> I'm just not sure how to tell them that it wouldn't work out.We be at each other's throats within a week.I wonder if anyone else is faced with this after their spouse has moved out(like you need company,or something). <BR> Any ideas??? Help!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OOOOOO, wouldn't wanna be you!<P>I don't know about the parents moving in part, but after my H left, my mom was here constantly. I don't know about everyone else but I wanted to be left alone. I wanted to wallow in self-pity. My mom wasn't about to let me. She would come to my house and "force" me to go shopping with her and do housework for me.( I didn't do much of that for a while! LOL) I finally had to ask her to not do it. I told her that I needed a lot of space. I appreciated her trying but I didn't want her to at the time. Yeah, she got mad but she did get over it. <P>When you talk to them, bring up the campground idea and see what they say about it. And choose your words very carefully! Parents tend to get offended very easily!<P>Good luck!<BR>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Mel/Murph,Mitz/Jodi<P>any of you guys out there/??????<P>

Page 34 of 136 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 610 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation