Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 136 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 135 136
B
B
OOPS..... I goofed. It must be a blond flashback! I knew it was Dana, but I typed Lora.... I'm loosing what is left of my MIND!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Help Me!!!!! I'm melting, I'm melting!!!! (must be the heat) LOL LOL<P>Flutter

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>OMG! I have thought the same thing about going to the doctor!! LOL LOL I think Tim lives in PA. When we're done at Murph's we'll just head in that direction and see what we can find!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>Now, I've become a cardboard cutout fantasy girl! LOL LOL LOL LOL You do realize that after so much water spraying on cardboard, it gets ruined. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I guess I'll have to get a buch of them made! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Busty Blond,<BR> I knew it was a typo.You live in LA,don't you? That explains it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Jodie,<BR> Yeah,I can stand you right next to Pamela Lee Anderson,and see how the two of you stack up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

B
B
Mitz,<BR>We could do that... I'll bring my Explorer and we can throw a cooler in the back and cruise the country! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>I'll bring a case of floppies, and a case of film! We can start our own web site (if Dana will forgive my earlier blunder and teach me how to post them). We can call it "MB Stalkers R Us!" LOL LOL <BR>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I don't think I'd put myself in the same category as Pamela Lee. I'm not a blond! LOL (Lt. Auburn hair) LOL<P>Butterfly,<P>Sounds like a plan to me! But we'll have to find some more stalkees. The website will need more than just pix of Murph and Tim. Either that or we'll just have to think up another name for the site! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

B
B
Murph, <BR>I think you got it....it must be the radiation!!!! I live in LA... I glow in the dark! (not LA CA, LA NM). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey, did I tell ya I was a body double for Pam? LOL *wicked evil laughter* Ya belive me don't ya??<P>BB

M
M
Liz,<BR> That's right,you live in NM.Guess I had a Blond Moment.I was thinking you lived by WallyWorld.I think I saw you in a Baywatch episode.That was you,right?<BR> <BR> Jodie,<BR> That's true,Jodie F.doesn't have real blond hair like when she was younger.<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>My hair's not even the same color as the real JF's. At least not now! LOL Naturally, it is though! LOL LOL Thought about being a blonde for the summer but then decided against it. Like red hair better! (at least on me! LOL)<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Mitz, <BR>Let's post a thread to get all the MB guys to post where they are. Then we can hit the road!<P>Murph, <BR>That was me!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Hey, btw, I've started selling real estate.... are ya interested in making an investment?? There is some great beach front property here!<P>Are you guys going to be around in about 30 minutes? I think I need to hit the hot tub for a little while..... if you will be around, I'll come back.<P>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>I think most of the men would be afraid to tell us where they live! LOL LOL<P>I'm always around! I have a little bit of insomnia! LOL <P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Don't you know,they say blonds have more fun.At least that's what they say,I hadn't noticed.<BR> Well,I need to go get my beauty sleep....er,some sleep anyway.<BR> Later,alligater....<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yeah, but redheads are fiery! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I guess I'm about as beautiful as I'm gonna get since I don't need much sleep! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Afterwhile Crocodile!<BR>Mitzi/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Mitz, <BR>Did ya give up on me? I'm back.... <P>I think we need a map, and we need to search past posts to find out where the guys are... LOL LOL Or we could change the name to "Murph & Tim... a stalkers eye view!" LOL LOL<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>And we could get pictures of Murph cutting down trees and doing yard work. And of Tim in his ambulance uniform, running from emergency to emergency! LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Good Morning to all!<P>Well....this is#854 only 146 more to go!<P>If you reach 1,000 will you keep the thread going?<P>What if the site administrator decides to 'pull the plug' after the 999th post ???<BR>(just joking!)<P>As I read through the posts of this week-end, many in the 'wee small hours of the morning',I could see how desperate you were to reach the magic number.<P>There for a while it seemed to be the <BR>Murph/Mitzi show exclusively....<P>Anyway....greetings to all from Texas !<P>[censored] from Texas<P>P.S.<P>I would have posted some this week-end, but a <BR>"BLOND" friend of mine had her house burn down to the ground. It was real tragic because at the first sign of smoke, she tried to dial 911, she found the 'nine' but couldn't find the 'eleven' (ouch!)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>Hey you're back! How was your weekend? (besides the fire! LOL LOL I'm glad I'm not a blonde! LOL)<P>It's either desperation or insomnia! Maybe a little of both? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I haven't decided whether to keep this going after 1000 and shoot for 2000 or start another thread! Better be deciding soon, huh? LOL<P>Me and Murph are the only ones who'll stay up late enough. Of course, he's not up as late as I am since he's on the west coast! (Not fair, I'm losing sleep! LOL)<P>Glad to see you're here! Stop by again!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
You guys have really gone into the toilet,<P>Hot and sweaty pix of two women, Farmer's Daughters, Pamela Lee, Sportin Wood ... <P>Good Lord ...What's next? I for one am VERY offended.<P>[Got any pix of hot and sweaty guys? Poster size works for me - FEDX please!] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We're still waiting on Murph's pix titled "Yard Work In the Buff". Murph???<P>Jo<BR>

D
D
Hi Mitzi:<P>Here's # 856 - one more step closer!<P>Had a great week-end..thanks for asking.<P>Have a 'wonderful' day !<P>[censored] from Texas

R
R
I think when we hit 1K, we should all pop open a bottle of Champagne and toast.<P>And I think Murph needs to offer a prize to whoever gets the 1K post...<P>Whadya guys think???<P>Jo/Daisy/Julia/Sally

B
B
Good Monday Morning All! <P>Jo, <BR>Mitz & I are working out a plan to get those pics.... we'll let you know. <BR>About the prize for 1000..... I think Murph should have to do our yardwork (or housework) in the buff.... and let us invite all the other gals over for coffee/tea and pictures!! (Even Video!!). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Hey, wasn't I suposed to get a prize for 700?? <P>Murph.... I want my picture!!!!!!<P>Mitzi, <BR>I've notice that time thing too... Murph seems to be cutting out quite a bit earlier than you do..... What should we do about it?? I can go to Sam's Club and stock up on ice cream bars, maybe that will help! (Won't help me, but might help the guys).<P>[censored],<BR>Hi again! Glad to see you survived the weekend. At least your friend knew the number to 911, and didn't have to call information first... LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We need to really work on hitting 1000 by Thursday morning.... I don't want to miss it, and I have to go out of town for a week Thrusday afternoon. So lets get posting!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Busty [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 43 of 136 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation