Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 136 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>A hissy fit is a small temper tantrum!<P>When I was at work last night, there were still alot of people with fireworks and firecrackers. I guess they forgot to look at the calendar! LOL <P>[censored]'s trying to get the job as matchmaker, isn't he? LOL<P>Butterfly,<BR>Hey! Now we have someone else to help us get to 2K!! At the rate we were going, it's gonna take a while! LOL<P>Have a good day everyone!!<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Busty!,<BR> Welcome back.How was your holiday?<P> Jodie,<BR> I noticed it's been about a month since you started this thread.Must be a new record.<BR> Hey,do you think [censored] would spring for the airfare so all these people from different states can meet? <BR> Looks like another nice day. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/LazyBBum

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Hey Bum! LOL LOL LOL<P>A whole month??? It honestly didn't seem like that long to me. It definately has to be a record! Should we call Guiness?? LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We'll have to ask [censored] about the airfare. I don't know if he'll go along with it or not. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It's supposed to be nice here today, too. Not too hot, not too cool, but just right!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a good day!<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Murph,<P>I've never met or spoken to [censored] from Texas, but do you think he'd spring for an airfare from here????????<BR>Qantas fly daily, even twice a day from the big smoke....<BR>We fondly refer to Brisbane as Brisvegas...<BR>it's a happenin' place.......<P>Every night I say I'm going to bed early, and end up here at MB, chatting away like I can sleep all the next day.... I must be mad. But it's so much fun, and I get so much out of it.<P>how are you doing?<BR>hugs to you and Mitzi.<P>Jo<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jo,<P>Hey chickie! How ya doin"? <P>If you notice the time of most of the posts here, we're a couple of night owls too! LOL But since I'm on the east coast and most of the others are on the west coast, I'm the one losing the most sleep!! LOL LOL LOL I have been going to bed fairly early the past few nights though. <P>Ya gotta watch out for Murph. If you stick around here, he'll start volunteering you to do jobs for everyone else! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Now he's gonna start on [censored] about the airfare. Lora's supposed to split firewood for him, plus clean house and do yardwork! LOL LOL<P>Hugs to you too!<BR>Mitz/AKA Jodie Foster [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Mitzi, <P>I didn't get the Jodie bit. I thought that was your real name or something. Now I know. <P>Folks are dumb where I cum frum......!!!!!!!!<P>I'd be happy to volunteer for something that I'm good at, now let me see......ummmmmm.....<P>I'll have to think about that one.<P>The day I've had today, I feel as though I'm good at a big fat nothing. I was in such a strange mood all day, not PMT, not angry, not sad, just off. Very strange.<P>I am good at cooking, I enjoy it. I love doing dinner parties, although I don't know that I would serve bath bombs, as Medic does. I think I need to move back in with him, and take over the cooking. He seems to have gone downhill since I left!!!!<BR>Where is he anyway.? Haven't seen a post from him for ages.<P>I really really really have to go now. I've been saying that for the last hour. I flick betw. here and GQ.<BR>My eyes are falling out of my head, good for an interview. I have my second tomorrow. I'm going for a purser with an airline, which is what I used to do in a previous life.!!!!!<BR>Anyway, night night, and you have a good day<P>love and hugs<P>Jo<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jo,<P>Since you mentioned Medic, he'll probably pop in soon! I know he's lurking but usually won't say anything unless we talk about him! LOL LOL<P>YOU can come over and cook for all of us!! Whenever we have that MB convention, you're in charge of the food! LOL <P>Good luck at the interview! And get some sleep! LOL<P>Hugs,<BR>Mitzi/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Good Morning to All!<P>Butterfly....<P>WELCOME BACK! Good to hear from you again. Like Mitzi said...it's good to have you back as we seek to hit # 2,000 (which could be a long, drawn out process)<P>How was your trip?<P>Mitzi<P>Thanks for sharing what you do....no; I am not trying to play 'matchmaker'...just curious how serious you/Murph were about meeting.<P>Figured if you 2 did meet and........ it make make a good story line to a Sequel to Sleepless in Seattle.<P>Murph<P>Now you've got everyone wondering if I am going to 'spring' for airline tickets..thanks alot my friend! (ha!)<P>Because of that, plus referring to me as the one with 'strange' jokes....here's one just for Murph:<P>This blonde was seated in the First Class Section of a flight to Hawaii. When the stewardess checked her ticket, she saw the blonde only held an economy fare.<P>Politely she asked the blonde to please return to the economy section, but the blonde refused and said "I'm blonde and I am going to Hawaii".<P>Well, the stewardess got frustrated so she went and got the Co-Pilot. The co-pilot, upon looking at her ticket also asked her to move back to the economy section.<P>The blonde refused to move again and firmly replied "I'm blonde and I'm going to Hawaii".<P>Finally, the Captain came back to see if he could straighten out the confusion. He bent over and whispered into the blonde's ear after which she quickly picked up her stuff and returned to the economy section.<P>Totally puzzled by this, the stewardess asked the Captain what he said to get her to move.<P>The Captain replied "Oh, I just told her this part of the plane isn't going to Hawaii".<P>Just for you Murph!<P>[censored] from Texas

R
R
Unbloody Believable! D from T got the 1K Post!!!<P>BIG Congrats D from T! You're the man.<P>How were the faxed ice cream bars, a little flat??? Baaa ha ha ha ha ha!<P>Sure miss you guys, been workin my tush off.<P>Still PATIENTLY waiting on those pix from both Murph and Mitz.<P>Hey, does Lora install fireplace inserts too? I'm buying my neighbor's (potato gun guy) and need it installed before the winter. YO ... Lora?<P>Then you can deliver the wood from those trees you cut down a couple week-ends ago, Murph. Please chop em' kinda small so I can carry alot into the house in one trip.<P>Thanks in advance best buddies!<P>Jo

D
D
Resilient/Jo<P>Howdy!<P>Thanks for jumping in and helping us towards the quest to reach 2k<P>Unfortunately the ice cream bars that Murph 'faxed' me from Seattle melted before I could take one bite.<P>D from T

R
RWD Offline
R
Here's my feeble step toward 2k:<P>Adam was all alone in the Garden of Eden, and spoke to God about supplying him with a companion. God said he would supply him with a woman, who would be at his beck and call, would do what ever he said, and would not whine or complain.<P>Adam asked what all this would cost.<BR>God answered, only an arm and a leg.<P>Adam asked what you could get for a rib?<P>

R
RWD Offline
R
Here's my feeble step toward 2k:<P>Adam was all alone in the Garden of Eden, and spoke to God about supplying him with a companion. God said he would supply him with a woman, who would be at his beck and call, would do what ever he said, and would not whine or complain.<P>Adam asked what all this would cost.<BR>God answered, only an arm and a leg.<P>Adam asked what you could get for a rib?<P>

D
D
Murph<P>Hey! Now you can poke fun @ RWD (Bob) for his jokes.]<P>I promise I didn't tell him that Adam/Eve joke (tho' I have heard it before).<P>RWD (Bob)<P>Welcome to this thread....you are welcome to help us march towards the big 2K<P>[censored] from Texas<P>P.S.<P>RWD...thanks for your post to me about Jesus loving those that divorce.

R
R
Hola and Welcome RWD,<P>Post your heart out on this MEGA thread. Mitz and Murph are our hosts, and there's plenty of fun and good food (mostly junk food).<P>Chin Chin,<P>Jo

M
M
bonnet/Jo(not to be confused with Daisy),<BR> I hope your interview went well.<BR> Guess what? [censored] e-mailed me,and said he'd spring for the airfare for me to come see you in Australia. What a guy,huh? <P> Daisy,<BR> I'm pretty sure Lora does inserts,too.As soon as she's done with my firewood,I'll send her over.Soon as I get this new scanner working,I'll send you a pix.<P> Bob,<BR> So that's what happened.Is that why my stbx had hissy fits?<P> [censored],<BR> Ok,so just where is that part of the plane going???<BR> <BR> Jodie,<BR> Did I tell you Lora's coming over to mow the lawn,too? She's a real trooper.<BR> Do you think we can get [censored] to send us to DisneyWorld?<P> <BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey YOU GUYS!!!!!<P>[censored],<P>Just admit it...you're addicted to this thing aren't ya??!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (So am I!!! LOL)<P>Bob,<P>So, you have the same name as my stbx! At least I don't call you the same thing I call him! LOL LOL <BR>Where ya been??<P>Jo/Daisy,<P>I'm sure if you sweet talked Murph, he'd come and install your fireplace insert! He's the MB handyman when he's not trying to push it all off on Lora.<P>Murph,<P>I forgot about the lawn too! Duh!!!<P>Tell [censored] to spring for anything sunny and tropical! <P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Res/Jo, <P>Hey! Aren't you the one with horses??? I thought I emailed you, but heard no response....hope I wasn't drinking too much wine that might!!! Anyway, if you are, my email is arabrider@msn.com......<BR>Ok, I can't stay up as late as soe of you night owls.....so here is my contribution to the 2000 posts!!!<P>------------------<BR>Susan

M
M
<BR> I wonder if Jodie is still awake or ZZZZZZ??<BR> <BR> Someplace sunny,and tropical? How about W. Virginia? I hear they have nice weather.<P> We better have Lora put in that insert.I'm pretty"vulnerable".I might be chasing Daisy around with a ShowerMassager! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
No, Jodie is not asleep!!!! LOL LOL<P>And what is all this talk about shower massagers again?? And I thought just us women were talking about them! LOL<P>Look at a map! WV is NOT sunny and topical! The weather has been good the past few days though...minus the palm trees. All I need is a drink with a little umbrella!! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Sorry,Willy's just feeling frisky again!<BR> All you need here is a few drinks and a large umbrella.<BR> Actually,the weather is starting to shape up.Upper 70's today,supposed to be half-way nice this weekend.<BR> So,are the kids all through blowing off fingers for the year?Big plans for the weekend?<P> ~~Murph

Page 55 of 136 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation