Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 136 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 135 136
M
M
[censored],<BR> I actually told a joke that you haven't heard? <BR> Busty,<BR> No,I don't golf.Fiqured I'd save that for retirement.<BR> Nancy,<BR> The horse at my Walmart seems pretty tame...<BR> Jodie,<BR> So is it true?Do you really drive a old pickup with a gun rack,a CB,and a [censored] dog in the back? Send me some of that homemade moonshine,will ya? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Jed C.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Actually...I tease my brother about being Jeff Fox's inspiration! LOL LOL If his porch collapsed,it would kill 7 dogs!! He actually has 7 hunting dogs! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL And the truck, CB and gun rack! LOL LOL LOL LOL <P>And I do wear shoes! Have all my teeth, don't have an outhouse, ain't pregnant all the time, And my sons don't have the names Billy Bob, or Bobby Joe! LOL LOL<P>Jodie/Ellie May [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

B
B
Jo,<BR>I've got a joke for you.... or maybe some advice! LOL<P>A Lousy Flight<P>A stewardess was getting very annoyed by three little children on the plane. They had been bugging her since take-off, complaining that they were hungry, or bored, or tired, or thirsty, or needed to go to the bathroom, and whatever else you could imagine a small child commenting and complaining about.<P>Finally, the stewardess had had enough. <P>The very next time the children said that they were bored, the stewardess told them to "go play outside".<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll see you all this weekend... Have a good Friday!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty<P>

M
M
Ellie May,<BR> OMIGOSH! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> And all this time,I pictured you as a backwoods Jodie(didja see"Nell"?)sitting in her rockin'chair on the porch,drinking'shine,and smoking a corncob pipe! Saying things like"Aw,shucks","Vittles are a'cookin'",and "Im'a gonna git them varmits!",while loading up your shotgun!<P> You better hurry up and send those pix so I can change my perception! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P> ~~Murph/Jethro Bodine

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jethro,<P>Howdy!! Yes I did see Nell! I loved that movie! I am more of a JF than an Ellie May. <P>But as you know, I am a farm girl...making hay, feeding the cows, planting a garden. But...sorry...no shot gun. That would make me a "granny"! LOL LOL LOL (Want some possum stew?? LOL LOL LOL)<P>Mitz/Jodie/Nell/Ellie May [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I guess I don't really know any farm girls.<BR> The girls around here drive 75 down the freeway in their SUV,with a cigarette in one hand,and a cellphone in the other,checking their lipstick every two minutes,and saying,"My hair,just look at my hair!"<P> So what do farm girls do for fun in a small town,besides feed the chickens and milk the cows?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Hell if I know! I spend my time taking care of my kids, working and on the internet! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I guess that's my fun! LOL There isn't really anything to do here. Unless you want to go to bars...we have a lot of those! LOL <P>Seriously, we have a couple of lakes and a river. We do a lot of camping, fishing...stuff like that. When my oldest son was 8, he caught a 26" catfish! (I'm a proud mom!) If you want to do anything more, you have to drive a couple of hours. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> That's a big catfish.<BR> I had catfish in a restaurant once.It was pretty good the way they cooked it.<BR> It's nice to just relax once in a while,too.Sometimes I'll come home from work,and lay out on my back deck,do a little reading,or watch the birds.<BR>I built a nice deck out back with a lot of plantings around it that is very private.Also has a rustic fountain so you can listen to the splashing water.When I get my scanner working,I'll send you a pix(I'll try to stay out of the way!).<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>My kids eat a lot of catfish. I don't care for it though. Too "fishy" tasting if that makes sense! LOL <P>I guess I'm gonna have to do the landscaping here. Just never seem to have the time. Hey! I do have rose bushes and a mimosa (sp?) tree! I had a cherry tree but it died. And if I plant flowers, the rabbits or deer eat them. Just can't win! LOL LOL<P>My friend has had a scanner for about a year and still hasn't gotten it completely figured out. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Rabbits,deer,maybe bears?<BR> Mostly slugs,and spiders here.I guess I'll have to send the YardGod over to help you!<P> We eat trout,salmon,and cod for the most part.You'll find they have a great salmon dinner up on the Needle.Worth the trip!<P> My scanner copies and prints,but attachments to e-mail don't always go through.Maybe a server problem? I might guinea-pig one to you.<P> Well,it's off to bed.Tomorrow's Friday,but I'm working the weekend again.Big $$$$!<BR> Maybe I'll take a trip to Ohio to ride that 300'rollercoaster......wanna come?<P> Nite-nite!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I don't care what they're serving...I'll still stand and wave to ya! LOL<P>We do have the occassional black bear that passes thru on the mountain behind my house. I've only heard one and saw 2 after my brother and dad shot them. My oldest goes bear hunting with my brother but hasn't had the chance to shoot any yet. He's got a sniper's aim though! Not too bad for a 10 yr old. <P>As for the roller coaster...everyone chime in here...I'll wave at ya! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>Sure just use me as a guinea-pig! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nite-nite!

B
B
Hey Ho guys,<P>I'mmmmm baa-aack.............<P>had a lovely roast dinner with my parents, they got the children up early and went to the beach to see the sunrise, and I slept in til 9 am. How beautiful.<P>God, and I thought I was the first one to ever say "coffee, tea or me Sir?"........<P>oh well, we're a bit slow down here !!!!!!!!<P>I'll be away all weekend doing my first aid course. It goes from 8 am to 5 pm both days of the weekend. My last weekend too.... what a pill........<BR>have to go and get the kids out of the bath,<BR>I think they've just washed the walls!!!<P>Hey Mitzi - I didn't for a minute think that I have to explain or apologise for seeing someone. But I guess I do still feel a little guilty (isn't that bizarre considering) and maybe that comes through in my posts<P>love and hugs to all<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bonnet Jo,<P>Boy, do your kids sound like mine!! I went in the bathroom one time when my middle son was about 3 or 4, and he was sitting on the toilet with a spray bottle of bathroom cleaner. It seems he was trying to help me clean and had sprayed the cleaner all over the walls (while he was using the bathroom), and the floor. Talk about a mess! LOL LOL<P>Please don't think that I wanted you to apologize! You are in the same boat as me...getting divorced and actually wanting it (if I read your posts right). There's nothing wrong with a little friendship. <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Good Morning....just checking in!<P>I love that stewardess joke telling the kids to "go play outside"<P>Mitzi<P>Boy, Murph is really diggin' at you for being a farm girl....but I know it's all in fun.<P>Murph<P>On the serious side, you do have an excellent sense of humor and you express yourself very well....I love the Seattle girls driving 75 mph, cigarettes/cell phones/lipstick and complaining about their hair.<P>Everyone have a great week-end!<P>[censored] from Texas<P>P.S.<P>Here's a funny "non-blonde" joke:<P>Did you hear about the "dislexic, agnostic" who had "insominia"?<P>He stayed awake all night, wondering if there really was a 'dog'.<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>Good morning to you too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ya know what? I think you're right! Murph does seem to be picking on me a lot! Hmmmmmm....wonder why that could be?? Maybe he doesn't like hicks, or rednecks, and likes to make fun of people with phobias....Not nice Murph! LOL LOL LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Seriously though, it is all in fun. As long as it keeps all of us laughing.<P>Have a great weekend!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Guess who?????<P>Man, some of the "General" board posts are dissn this Giga thread.<P>How are you guys, Mitz, Murph, D from T, Butter, Lora and the rest?<P>Miss you guys.<P>Tell me the haps.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
DAISY!!!!<P>Welcome back!!! I saw the posts by one person in GQ. Not a major problem, just don't want to start a riot..<P>Pretty much the same old, same old here. Work, kids and more work. The fun never stops!! LOL<P>Come back more often! We miss you!!!<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gaul'Dang You,Daisy,stay in one spot!<BR> I have a hard time chasin' you all over the board with this ShowerMassager! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [censored],<BR> Yeah,actually had a Seattle girl give me the one-finger salute when I smiled at her.I'm going back to Mexico where walking wallets...I mean men,are appreciated.<P><BR> Crocodile Jo,<BR> Can you get discount tickets for all your friends here?I'll be needing one to Mexico,one for Kaui,one for Ohio(300'coaster,Jodie!),and two for Florida,so Jodie and I can hit all the big rides!<BR> G'Day!<P> Jodie,<BR> Didn't realise I was picking on you that much(ya'll ain't mad at me,are ya?).<BR> You're not the only one with phobias.Seems like everyone I know has at least one.I'm probably have more phobias relating to people and social situations than animals,bugs,snakes,spiders,heights,dark places,ghosts,being alone,or being raped by a bunch of beatiful naked women.Oh,wait a minute,scratch that last one(had a Blond moment).....<P> So,how was your week,overall? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph <P> P.S. If KenB has a "Real Big Problem" with this here thread,tell him to stick it in his ear! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited July 21, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>So...you figured out who the "one person" who didn't like us was! LOL LOL<P>No, you know I'm not mad at you. I'm a big girl, I can take a little teasing!<P>You know, you're really getting pushy about the coasters! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] NO WAY!!! (Unless you want puked on by a red-headed Jodie! LOL)<P>I have too many phobias too name...but heights are the only ones I have a major problem with.<P>I'M DONE WORKING FOR THE WEEK!!!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
.Damn, Murph, you get all the girls...LOL<P>1300 replies. They are going to have to archive this thread by itself...<P>It is good to see my brothers and sisters here having some fun.<P>Love you guys,<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.

Page 65 of 136 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation