Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 71 of 136 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 135 136
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, <P>Here it is ,Friday night, I just got home from a gruling day at work, and no talk of hot tubs or margaritas?? Man, you guys are pathetic.... I was really looking for some escape tonight......<BR>Murph, it is going to be 103 here tomorrow....how about over there?<P>------------------<BR>Susan

M
M
OMIGOSH!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Looks like you blew it,Bill!<P> Sue just claimed title to the 1400th post!!<P> WAY TO GO,SUE!!!(Did you see what you get as a prize? See above!)<P> Gonna be in the 80's here,Sue.Nice weekend.<BR> What are you going to do?<P> 103'? WHEW!!!Too hot for me!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
caught me looking....we should concider getting lives....naa.<P>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Groping???? Not fair! I missed it!! LOL<P>Murph,<BR>Shoot! We can't fire her!! The investigators said that the proof won't stick. :-( And she works in the house that I manage. <P>And now we're making videos??? LOL LOL<P>Gerri,<P>Sorry about the divorce. I wish mine was final though. Welcome to the party!!<P>Bill,<BR>See? You missed out on a great prize!!! That's what you get for not paying attention! LOL LOL<P>Butterfly,<BR>As long as it stops at a backrub, it's fine with me! LOL<P>711,<BR>We've talked about anything and everything!! Now we're partying for everyone's birthdays!!<P>Cinderella,<BR>I WANT ONE OF THOSE SWIMCAPS!!!!!!<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Heya Jodie,<P> Been waitin' for ya!<BR> Kinda tired tonight,so staying home and taking it easy.Lots of yardwork tomorrow.Also putting my old classic back together so I can cruise. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> You might go over to the General board.It's Lora's B-Day,and she's feeling down. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Gee,you jealous of Busty?I'll see she doesn't get out of hand! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Maybe you can entrap that gal at work?<BR> You know,set her up to get caught stealing,just a thought.<P> So,when you ladies getting together for that grope shot? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph, <P>The grope shot was your idea so you get to do the planning! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm going to look at a car tomorrow. It's a used one and my brother works at the dealership. They said I can test drive it for the weekend! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I haven't had time to read much at all. I've been so busy and now in 2 weeks we're up for review at work. Some state agencies will come in and inspect everything!! I'm a little nervous since I'm new to all of this!! YUK!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Yeah,we get those FAA audits,and other inspections,too.<BR> I usually just say"You'll have to talk to my superviser on that one!"<BR> <BR>Don't be nervous,just put your nose in the air,and say,"That's NOT my department".<P> What kind of car you looking at?4X4,SUV,sportscar?<BR>Something that'll shred the tires when you lay on the gas? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> ~~Murph/RoadWarrior

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph<P>Yeah, I'm getting a sports car and putting a childs carseat in the back! I'm gonna be the cool mom! LOL LOL No, I'm going to look at a 5-speed Ford Contour. It's a mid-sized car. Gotta have something for the family! LOL LOL It's a 97 and they want about $8500 for it. And the mileage is low. <P>Since I'm managing a house that just opened on June 1st, I know that they are going to find a few things wrong with it. We're still trying to work out the kinks. So, next week will be pretty busy for me! YUK!! YUK!! YUK!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I rented a Contour when I was in FLA last year.It seemed like a nice car.Don't know about the reliability or problems,though.<P> Then again,I bought that 95 Chev conversion van,which isn't rated very high,but I haven't had any trouble with it(knock on wood).<P> What is wrong with your house?<BR> Do I need to send the HouseGod over? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>The house I live in (LOL) needs a lot of stuff done to it. Stbx liked to tear things up and then not fix it. (holes in doors and walls) I guess I need to learn how to repair drywall! LOL LOL LOL I've got 2 holes in the hallway and 1 in the livingroom that need patched!<P>The house that I manage is having problems with meds! LOL LOL That's where we'll get written up! Too many pills missing and too many mess ups on the sign off sheets...some people just can't follow directions. (Or stop stealing meds! LOL)<P>I've driven a Contour several times. They use them for the houses in the company I work for. Each house has their own car so we don't have to use our ow to take the clients places. It's not a bad car.<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> STBX likes to tear things up?<BR> Like his W? Ouch!!<P> Get yourself a home repair book.It's not too hard to patch drywall.You can do it.<P> Well,I'm falling asleep here.Big day tomorrow.Have fun on your testdrive.<P> Easy on those corners! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Nite-nite,Jodie/Mario [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/ZZZZZZ

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>OUCH!!! No fair! I only broke one thing! And he pushed and pushed until I finally lost my cool. Haven't done anything like that since. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm small and have to defend myself somehow! LOL LOL But seriously, I think back on it sometimes and wonder how I got in that situation. It's almost like it happened to someone else. I will NEVER put myself there again!<P>Well, get your beauty sleep! LOL LOL I'm still wide awake. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, I want my prize!! But I want my Grope shot to be of the guys here in bikinis!!(Sorry girls, but you just don't do the same for me!!!)<BR>I am going to the Allied Arts Festival today, it is part of the Hydro Race Weekend here on the Columbia River....Lots of crazies in town for the event, so will prob stay home tonight and watch the boob tube or rent a movie...<BR>Keep cool, all!!!<P>------------------<BR>Susan

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sue,<P>When you get your prize, can you send me a copy??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> <BR> Sorry,I don't look good in a bikini.<BR> <BR> So,did you buy that Porsche 930 Turbo?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>The cool mom!! Right!<P>I haven't bought the Contour yet, but it's here. I got it yesterday and get to keep it until tomorrow. I'm gonna go to the bank and see if I can get the money for it. (It shouldn't be a problem.) It's a nice car too!! <P>BTW, who said anything about a bikini?? LOL LOL And it seems you're on your own with that one. Bill has gotten lost somewhere. I think the picture idea scared him off! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> See Sue's reply above,about a men's grope shot!<P> You'll like having a newer car,huh?<BR> Did you check out Murph's Loans?(25% interest rate,but no questions asked!)<P> Going to be another hot day here.Did a lot of yardwork yesterday,probably will mostly relax today.Is it hot there?<P> Well,I'm off...........to the beach!<BR> <BR> Wanna come? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/BeachBum

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I'm gonna really like having a newer car. My car is just a piece of junk. In 6 years, we put 100,000 miles on it and last year put about $1500 into fixing it. <P>25% interest?? But Hey!! Then I wouldn't have to worry about the credit check! LOL LOL (I have no credit of my own!)<P>So far, it's really nice here. But it might rain later. <P>I love to go to the beach, but I already have plans. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm going to a picnic. The place my mom works at is having their annual picnic. Me and the boys were invited.<P>Have fun strolling in the sand!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Hi guys,<P>Beautiful day here. I am sad about the divorce, but I think I am sadder cause it is not working out too well with the guy I have been dating for a year. It is time to end it and I have never broken up with anybody before. <P>He has been seeing me for a year and I have never seen or been to his place, met his family (which he is very close to) or any of his friends (he tells me I wouldn't like them). I went to Europe for a month with him and last night he came over to have drinks with my friends. He shows up late, doesn't even act attentive towards me and then fall asleep on the couch watching a movie. I slept alone. It is getting a little wierd. I don't want to hook up with someone where the attraction is gone before any commitment is made. He isn't even trying anymore. I think he is jealous of my new car. Criticizes it left and right. So I am an emotional wreak. <P>Any advise? How do you end it?<P>I have figured out that I am not having any of the emotional needs that Harley is talking about met. I don't think he would even understand the concept, let alone try to apply it.<P>Butterfly,<P>Vancouver could be fun. I would let you stay with me, but the only extra bed I have is a futon in my walk in closet. It is a double and my closet is as big as a room, but you might feel strange, not knowing me and all. I will email you, when are you coming again? <P>Hey murph, <P>That yard work sound good today, I used to love to do that with my husband. It is funny the things you miss from the marriage. Working in the yard was something I love to do. Often I gave orders. Thats probably why my ex-husband hated it!!LOL<P>Oh well having a day! Maybe it will get going later here. Take care all.<P>Ger

M
M
Gerri,<BR> I guess you just need to make a clean break.My sis got divorced around 12 years ago,and has dated a lot.She still hasn't found that special someone(good thing I have Jodie!).<P> He doesn't sound too serious if he won't even take you to meet his family.That does sound a little suspicious.Why is he jealous of your new car?What does he drive,a Geo Metro? <P> BTW,you can come over and work on my yard anyday.I'll even let you order me around!<BR>Yeah,I miss working on the yard with my W,too(when she was up to it).<P> If it would make you feel better,I'll come over and watch movies with you,and fall asleep on your couch! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Enjoy the rest of the day.<P> ~~Murph/SuperSlug<P> <BR>

Page 71 of 136 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation