Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 75 of 136 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 135 136
B
B
Oh boy Murphy...Gina/Baby Doll is all woman...man she can tucker you out! OOOOO WEEEE!<P>Sorry Baby Doll...I just had to give Murphy a feel.<P>Oh so much fun that Gina Girl is!<P>If you ever get the chance...here is a tip Murph...Wine and Dine her well...she loves romance alot...and if you take her to the dark basement...enter at your own risk...Just fore warning you!<P>She is a really sweetheart! YOU ARE BABY DOLL

W
W
Hey Murph,<P>Don't pay attention to the man behind that curtain!......LOL<P>I am all women,but very gentle and I am confident to know that I won't tucker you out to badly!........ [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>MST.......dang Drew,<P>I thought it was supose to be our lil secret.<BR>That is a man for you (bragging it up) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yeah.......I do like to be wined and dined and I love romance!.......(man Drew one would think that you know me all too well!)<BR>LOL......(do you have a crystal ball or something?)......LMAO<P>Murph,where are you..........come out and play ok?<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

M
M
Ok,Drew,<BR> I'll admit it.<BR> You're a legend in your own mind....<P><BR> Gina,<BR> So tell me about Fayetteville.I've never been there.What's it like?You have a nice house there?<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Baby Doll...thanks for tooting my horn for me...<P>You should see the GREAT artwork on her walls Murphy! This girl knows how to have a good time<P>Hey Mitzi...next road trip lets drive and pick up Gina okay! She is a very very fun girl to have in a party!<P>If smiles could be infectious she can make ya smile...WOW [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I didn't even notice when she took me to the pool that their were other attractions there. Man she is killer for looks! OOOOPH!<P>Ever heard that phrase "Dynomite Comes in Small Packages" and here Gina says she watches the pool boys...it is more like THEY watch her!<P>WOW [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Murph,<P>Oh........finally......you are here to save me!.......LOL<P>Fay-is really pretty here.......lots of mountains and trees......but than I know that you are all to familar w/that!....LOL<P>Yeah......I have a nice house........built in the 70's......so have done a lot of remodeling on the inside......(you have heard about all of that.....LOL)<P>I have got to get to the outside tho....I have really neglected it!<P>I do know that you are the YG.........maybe you can give me some pointers? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
MST,<P>Boy,Mr.Smooth Talker.........you really know how to make a girl feeeelllll gooooodd!<BR>LMAO!<P><BR>I do think tho if you and Mitzi are gonna pick me up than I want Murph to come to....he has such a great sence of humor....I think that we could all have a good time!<P>Hey Murph........I know you have said that you are into that threesome thing.......<BR>have you thought about a foursome??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Uh,Drew? <P> Have you had your Xanex today?<BR> TOO MUCH flattery will get you nowhere.<BR> Don't you know that? Geez......<P><BR> Gina,<BR> How much yard/land do you have?<BR> Yeah,I've done a lot of landscaping,here,and at family member's houses.It does take time and money.<P> I have an old house,too.But I think some of these older homes are built better than these new ones they slap up.What do you think?<P><BR> ~~Murph/YG<P> <BR>

B
B
Oh Baby Doll...you have it all wrong...I don't share well...Oh by the way..Gina you don't need to mow again...your YS did it for you last weekend...remember?<P>Having a moment there are ya?<P>

W
W
Murph,<P>Flattery really doesn't do it huh?.......(I guess than I might be too easy!)....LOL<P>I can't really tell you how much land/yard exactly but.......it is a pretty good size front and back........lots of trees!<P>It does take a lot of money and time.....and I have spent it all the last couple of years on the inside.........dang,I still have yet to finish my kitchen!<P>I do agree w/you there........I do think that the older ones are made better and not only that but you do have more yard!<BR>Now a days.......you get new and they cram you into these little lots!......<P>Although,I would say that I think that w/the work that they did do on this house my stbx and I do agree that we think that we had the "Drunk" builders........didn't do a very good job!......LOL....<P>Gina/BD [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Hey MST,<P>Opps....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]......I guess I was having a blonde moment there!.......<P>I would hope that you don't like to share!<BR>I have no respect for guys that are into that!.......(sharing that is!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

M
M
Gina,<P> Yep,those real smooth talkers are a dime a dozen.They'll love you,and leave you,all in the same day! Seen it happen,more than once.<P> They build new houses on those little lots there,too? Yeah,they really jam them together here,unless you pay big $$$$ for more land.<P> I was going to build a new kitchen,too,until the [censored] hit the fan.Had some nice cabinets all picked out,too.What are you doing to your kitchen?<P> I'm still trying to get Lora to help me with all my yardwork!<P> ~~Murph/YG<BR> <BR>

W
W
YG,<P>How can you tell that they are a dime a dozen and just ST ya.....or if they really are sincere?........(that does kinda scare me in the fact that ST will get ya everywhere!).....you know,it has been so long.....LOL<P>Oh,I know ,........even the small land here is just crazy priced....Fay is a college town so it is much more expensive!<P>Man doesn't that just stink!.......I just went through and painted and added molding to the doors.....and new hardware!....it is just amazing what a little paint can do!<P>Man,.......Lora hasn't come over yet....<BR>Geezzzz.....one would think that she worked for a living......LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

M
M
Gina,<P> Well,I would hope that's what a woman's intuition is for.Spot'em a mile away?Perhaps not.I guess all you can do is not trust anyone,until they give you enough reason to trust them.<P> Yes,there are a lot of little things you can do to make your house look nice.A little paint and trim can do wonders.Same with getting rid of those junk cars in the front yard!<P> Gee,I really didn't mean to p!ss Drew off,if that's what I did.It's just that I've been feeling a little strange lately.<BR>Kinda down about some things. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I'm going to take my pooch out for a walk at the beach.Maybe that'll clear out some cobwebs?Not running out on you,really.I will talk to you later.<BR>Catch ya later,Gina/BD<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
YG,<P>Hey.......I don't think that you pi@# him off.I just think that he probably had other things to do......LOL<P>What is up?.......Maybe I can help?<BR>I don't know........but I do know that I am a great lisenter!........make that reading on here!<P>I am here staying up late again.......doing some other work so if ya wanna I will be here!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Ok.....Murph,<P>Where are ya?.......I am sitting here.....<BR>Drew left,and you left!.....boo,hoo,hoo,what is a girl to do.....(geeesssshhh,do I smell or something?)....LMAO<P>I am starting to fall asleep.......so if you are out there just a lurking you better talk to me!........(saying that in the nicest of ways!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will be around for a couple more mins.....if not.......I will catch up w/you sometime tomorrow afternoon!<P>Take it easy!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi guys!!<P>So, I work for 8 hours and this is what happens....Murph dumps me and has Gina moving in, Gina and Drew are now an item, and Drew and Murph are fighting over Gina! Should I just bow out and let you all have your fun??!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, is anyone still around? And Murph...what's up? I hear you're not having a good day...<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> I hope you like that new car. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>Just going through a stage,I guess.Must be that time of the month.Sometimes,I wish I had been in an abusive marriage,then this divorce thing would be easier to handle.Things are still hard to comprehend,that's all.Never thought this"office affair"would go the distance. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> No,you're not getting DUMPED!<BR> Nobodys moving in,sorry Gina!<BR> <BR>BTW,Gina,didn't mean to stand you up last night,just needed to get out for a while.<P> You ladies have a great day.Going to be another nice one!<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Sometimes we all need to get out just to clear our heads. Tell ya what, next time you get to feeling like that, let me know and I'll take ya for a ride in my new car! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Hey Gina! You got dumped by Murph! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] He canged his mind about you moving in!!!<P>It's raining so hard here! I think it's gonna flood! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Murphy,<P>Not Peeved off at you at all...hey we are just havin' some fun. UGH I had the visit that I so didn't want or need last night! IN-LAWS...don't get me wrong...I LOVE MY in-laws, wouldn't EVER complain, but since we filed 2 weeks ago, they have been wanting me to "put more pressure" on my STBX, cause they want to keep me as their SIL.<P>The nice thing is though my FIL told me straight up, I will always be HIS son that he never had. Makes a guy feel good, MIL ditto'd that too! But, they seem to think I NEED to work harder at this before the FINAL court date! UGH<P>So just had a lot of sudden stuff come up!<P>Mitzi, don't you EVER consider yourself "dumped" wouldn't ever happen! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina...talk to me Baby Doll...how is your day? Did you have a GOOD "gina day?"<P>did you get my "flirting flowers" yet? hehehehehe....sorry but if I knew where you lived...I would send you flowers...hehehehe<P>All Baby Dolls deserve flowers!<P>Hey I hope to catch you all around tonight!<P>Very glad to hear from you Mitz. I thought YOU drove off in the "Wild BLUE Yonder" and were on your way to get me again for another Road Trip!<P>Cheers to you all [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh BTW...Murphy, you doing better today? SOrry I didn't see that you were having a bummer day, or I would have been a nicer guy! But not to worry, You didn't Peeve me off!<BR>Hang in there bud!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
OH DUH...hey Baby Doll needs a special celebration here...she rolled this NEVER ENDING POST over to 100. It is her special day for sure...I guess we all have to fly in for a party stop...got room to pick us all for for a cool night to celebrate your special day?<P>Do you feel special Gina? WOW the first poster girl of the century mark! I have my all of my camera equipment handy, you ready to pose for your own special photo session [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 75 of 136 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation