Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 87 of 136 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 135 136
M
M
OH Murph,<P>Who are you calling an old fart? Why I otta kick your f..<P> oops hang on time for my nap..................<P>OK, Where was I? Oh, yeah.<P>The chicken bone may work with a dog, but I found that if you have candy you can attract the young girls. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Just kidding, licorice works best.<P>Kiss the bunny! God, I am back! What a sick pup.<P>It feels good to be me again. I missed me.<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Zippy

W
W
Murph,<P>OMG......I loved "Hope Floats"......<BR>(I cried my eyes out mind you but still is one of my fav-) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I wouldn't listen to Medic about the licorice tho...........(you remember the little different colored candy on a necklace,those would work just fine!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>LOL<P>Mitzi,<P>Hey there girl......you must be working hard.<BR>I will be soon.......(like tomorrow) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It is funny bc I think that we may be looking for the same type!..........if you find him ask if he might have a brother for me!..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Medic,<P>It so great to hear from you again!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi is right it is great to see that you are back to your self!<P>Psssttt....don't tell Murph this but I do think that he is needing some help here,(you know there are sooo many of us women here!)<BR>LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hang out w/us............just goofing around!<P><BR>Oh.......Murph,<P>Just kidding Man.........(you have been doing a fine job keeping all of us in line!)<P>It is the DRESTER that you have to worry about!.....LOL<P>Take it easy you all!!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Gina!<P>I have to go back to work tomorrow too. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But it's basically like I work all weekend too. The one boy that I work with calls me anytime there is a problem at the house. Any minor complaint and he calls me right away to let me know! <P>Oh, guess what??? They couldn't fire the ritalin thief!!!!! She waited 2 weeks to come in so legally there was nothing they could do about it. I did pre-pack meds and locked up the extras so she couldn't get to them. BUT then she called off last night! What a joke!!!<P>And if I do find the right type of guy, I'll ask about a brother. That type is just soooo hard to find here. Small town with a lot of losers...go figure!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hi everyone!!<P>STBX is here, packing things up for his move (for the how many times is it now?) I don't even remember. Can't help but get into 'some' ugliness......oh well. The sooner he's gone the sooner I don't have to live with the ugliness anymore.<P>Murph - I'd tell you about my whereabouts, but you would think I'm a snob because of where I live. The thing is, I was here before the snobs moved in (grew up here and then managed to move back). B.I. - have a great view of Seattle from my deck - you guess where it is from the initials above.

W
W
Hey Gang,<P>Just hanging out in the Big Apple...Daph Ri..New York City.....My friends went to bed so here I am pecking away on thier PC...Wait til y'all see the pics from Medic and WilliamJ's big adventure...We really tore up the town...I don't think they'll let be back...<P>Actually it was really cool meeting someone that I know very well for the first time...Hey Zippy I can't find that waitresses phone#...ooops...sorry I was spposed keep that quiet....<P>Well gang I'll check in from Canada when I get to Dylan and Deut's...<P>Bill

M
M
Gosh,Bill,<P> I hope you didn't sleep in the same room as Zippy.You know,there's something a little strange about a guy who keeps hitting himself in the head with a hammer(and likes it).Like to see those pix,though.<P><BR> Jodie,<P> I could swear you were describing me!<BR> <BR>Kids are OK,as long as they're well-behaved,don't make any noise,and address me as"Sir".<P>I'm not a big drinker(just an average-size drinker).<P>I'm a good communicator(I can yell real loud)<P>I can hold a steady job(my boss can yell real loud).<P>I have a good sense of humor(good and warped)<P>I can be a little romantic(very little).<P>Looks aren't important?(that's good)<P><BR> Looks like I'm your man!<BR> <BR>Unfortunately,I don't have a brother for Gina.Sorry,Gina.I'll send Zippy over.....<P><BR> Hey RCoaster,<BR> You're not one of those Bainbridge Island snobs,are you?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

R
R
Murph - <BR>I'm caught [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's just where I live, not who I am..........like I said, I was here first and sometimes I really get ticked off at the newbies........okay, probably too much information.<P>Medic - sorry about you and Val. For some reason I thought you and I were going to make our marriages work - we tried. We can have a pity party sometime. Well, maybe not, I'm more into enjoying a new life without misery for company, but you can join in that celebration if you wish. Missed your sense of humor [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi - Are you really going to Nashville? I'd love to go........just don't know about the finance part. I sure don't want to drive! I'd get there just as the party was ending and then have to turn around and go home. I guess I could rig something up....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I love country music!<P>

W
W
Hey Gang,<P>Mitxi,where are you girl??????<BR>You asleep already!......(it must be my turn now to stay up and keep Murph inline!!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>LMAO.......man I don't know where you come up w/this stuff,but you just kill me!<P>And it is ok........if the MST Drewster was around you could just send him my way!<BR>(no offence medic!!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have got to get to bed........YAWN.........<BR>getting up early tomorrow!...UGH.<P>Take it easy and have a good one!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
RCoaster,<P> No,it's OK,really.<BR> I'm pretty sure you're not a snob.<BR> Even if you do live on(sniff)Bainbridge Island!<BR> So,how come you didn't answer my e-mails?<BR>Us south-end people not good enough for ya? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> Gina,<P> I can sense it.Jodie's got a"thing"going with that cable guy.Probably wants to show her his tattoo's.<P> I guess I'm getting turned down flat...again! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Oh,well.....Goodnight,"GINA"!!!<P><BR> ~~Murph/Hasbeen

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey everyone!!<P>No, not with the cable guy! Just late getting here! (BTW...the cable guy was from Alabama...was only in town for a few days) <P>Murph,<P>You seriously crack me up!!!! I guess you are the man of my dreams! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Gina,<P>It's getting harder and harder to keep them in line isn't it? Especially now since Bill and Tim have stepped in! LOL LOL<P>Claire,<P>I'm gonna try to go to Nashville. Tennessee isn't that far away from WV and I think it would do me good to get away for a weekend. I'm not the biggest fan of country music but I can tolerate it. <P>Where are all of you sleepyheads??<BR>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
RISE AND SHINE!!!!!!!<P>I've started rounding up info for our shindig. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>WE NEED MORE MEN!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I need a big bunch of you to come and shout Yipee!! if I actually get this pulled off. Think of it as doing something for a friend who needs to prove that she actually can get something organized. Or think of it as a grown-up version of spring break. Only we should be old enough, maturity wise, to exercise better judgement than college students. <P>We don't have to do country music - but we could. I just don't have anything definite lined up. Now, if I only knew how to build a web site with graphics, I could really do this right. I don't though, hmmmm. How do do this? <P> <P>

C
C
BTW, I actually caught most of the Arena Bowl game on tv yesterday. The Nashville Cats lost by a field goal at, literally, the last second. Ball was still in the air as the buzzer sounded. Was a pretty good game. I still think they should play the game with "little people." I realize that is a politically incorrect statement but, everytime I think about it, I think it would just be so perfect.<P>I've only been to one AFL game and this is a true spectacle. It's more like a party with a little football at the intermissions. Not to belittle the players. And, afterall, Nashville now has the runners up in major league football and arena football. It really makes no difference to me whether either team folds or wins. Won't put money in my pocket. But their facilities take my tax money. So, there you are, there's more here than whiney music. And, a few years ago, there were more stocks and bonds traded daily in Nashville than in any city in the US besides New York. But now all our local trading houses and banks have been bought out. Interstate banking took care of that. <P>Another reason to come to Nashville is to see the Batman building - as everyone calls it. We have a building downtown with a roofline that looks like Batman's headwear.<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<P>We SHOULD be able to act better than college students...but will we??!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>MEN...Where are you?????<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Gang, me again!<P>Hi RC,<P>Yeah, it looked like things were going well. Hey, no autopsy, no foul. AND NO pitty party for me, hope not for you either. It's their loss not ours. I'm doing really well now that I made the decision to end this mess.<P>I'm getting the nerve up to call an old, well she's not that old about 26, friend of mine and see if she'll go out to dinner with me. She is a dispatcher for the 911 center here. Lucky I have a radio and can hear when she's working. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] My son's only request is that his next step mother is older than he is. Is 26 too young for a 40 year old? I have the mentality of a 12 year old, so she is actually older than me.<P>Oh and Gina, I see how it is. Sure now that you have someone sniffing, you throw me and Murph out into the cold. Real nice! How do you sleep at night?<P>Hey Mitzi, First thing I thought of was Jim Carrey. CABLE GUY! Getting free premium channels, huh.<P>Cinderella, you never answered my question about what you're doing with that pumpkin and the pain between your legs!<P>GADS, I am back to normal, well at least for me.<P>Are you guys really heading down to Tenn? I'm seriously considering it.<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Zippy the Pinhead.

M
M
Oops, dopey me. It did go thru. Sorry, my mistake. Forgive me? Cuse me, pardon me, cuse me.<p>[This message has been edited by MEDIC238 (edited August 21, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Tim,<P>I thought of the same thing! CABLE GUY!!! I'm glad he wasn't actually like that. I don't know though...he was at my house for about 20 minutes and started taking his shirt off! LOL LOL (To show me his tattoos!) Why do I get all the weirdos???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Must be that bum magnet in my as* that attracts them! LOL LOL LOL<P>Have a good day everyone!!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Medic--You bad boy! Trying to malign my royal reputation.<P>By the way. I am doing nothing too weird with the pumpkin. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You just wish you could be here to see what all I can do with it, though. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Come on to Nashville this winter. I am planning, or so it appears, a weekend for these total strangers who have met on an internet bulletin board established for divorced/divorcing people. A church secretary planning a weekend like this where she is a participant not an outsider. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Oh well, how many church secretaries would list dancing as their favorite form of exercise - just ahead of ice skating and swimming.<P>Besides, I didn't mention a pain between the legs - you did. Do you know what caused yours? It must be yours because it's not mine. By Wednesday my body should be back to normal.<P>I guess I could get man I've been seeing this summer to work on the breasts [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] but we're trying not to do that. Too much too soon makes it all too confusing. I better get back to work and get my mind off that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Greetings & Salutations Everyone!<P>Can someone <I><B>please</I></B> send me some asprin... lots of asprin, and maybe some Advil?!?! My whole body aches.... even my toes are sore... But, I do have a HUGE [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] on my face! EEEGAD.... even my teeth hurt! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Oh well, I guess I'm getting what I deserve for acting like a 20 year old! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>*Sigh*... I think I crammed a whole week's worth of partying into 36 hours! Well, when I go back next month, I'll have more time... and this time I won't forget to take my camera! <P><BR>Murph, <BR>Are you ready to take me to the Needle? Less than a month before I head out that way! Maybe all the MBer's in the area would like to get together for lunch, dinner and/or drinks? (a preview of the trip to Nashville [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]). <BR>If you will email me, I'll send you the dates I'll be there so we can try to work something out.<P>Mitz,<BR>If your drug thief didn't show up for 2 weeks, why couldn't she be fired? You could have gotten her for excessive absence or abandonment of job unless she had a valid excuse.<P>Zippy,<BR>Welcome Back!! I'm glad you are back to your normal (if Twisted) self! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] So, when do we get to see the pics of your big adventure with Bill??<P>Gina,<BR>I misplaced the info you sent me about that hotel... (can't remember the name). I'm going to check out digital city Seattle and look around there too, but it's nice to know from the locals where the nice areas are... besides Murphy's Spider, Rat & Ghost infested basement [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!<P>Clair,<BR>I didn't realize you were in the Seattle area... I'm going to have my clubs when I'm out there next month, maybe we could get together and play 9 (if you don't mind playing with a z rated player! lol [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) I'm so bad, I usually don't even attempt to keep score.... takes too many fingers & toes to count that high!<P>Well folks, I need to get back to work... I'll check back in later tonight! (or this afternoon, if the boss leaves [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]).<P>Smooches,<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]Busty [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited August 21, 2000).]

C
C
Ok - I'm lost. Where is the thread with the Profiles and the e-mail addresses? I find it periodically but usually I hunt like a crazy woman for it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Please, help me out here.<P>Thanks!!!!!

R
R
Okay.....I don't get on to my computer very often. It is being hogged by a teenager and a preteen!!!! Heaven Help Me [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph - I haven't answered you because I have a very limited time on my computer - <B>and</B> I'm just a busy person.......now, now, don't take that the wrong way......I just meant that I don't get a chance to log on to chat with ya'll as much as I might like to.<P>Busty - oh, fellow golfer. You Betcha you can golf with me when you're in town!!!! I think that would be most fabulous!! Email me at CE2639@aol.com and we can set something up. <P>Tim - I'm glad you're not going to a pity party either. Good for us!! Doesn't it just seem like a big relief to have finally made the decision? (Okay, so I went back on my decision about 3 times, but this time it sticks)<P>Okay, I'm going to submit this reply now and then go do something for about a half hour and maybe it will be done by then.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 87 of 136 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation