Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 136 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 135 136
W
W
here's one<P><A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum29/HTML/000166.html" TARGET=_blank>Roll Call Index</A><P>then there is another one

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>Hey!!! Has the pain went away yet??!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>About the drug thief...my boss just didn't put her on the schedule until she had a meeting with him. I'm beginning to think that it's impossible to get fired from this company! LOL<P>When you do get to WA...be nice to Murph!!!! And don't forget to take pictures!! Play Super Spy!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Clair, <P>OK... I posted my email on your other thread.... maybe we could set up an MB Tournament at Pebble Beach some time LOL LOL!<P>Mitz,<P>Yes, the pain is starting to subside... at least the alcohol induced pain [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. I'm still sore all over..... I haven't danced that much in the last 7 years combined!<P>I've got a job like that! But then Mom said she'd kill dad if he tried to fire me!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL.<P>I will take pictures!!! Lots & Lots of Pictures.... I just got a new Telephoto lens for my digital camera for the spy work [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Maybe Clair will let me use her computer to send them ASAP! LOL LOL<P><BR>Murph,<BR>Don't read what I wrote to Mitz... It wouldn't interest you at all. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (do they make telephoto lenses for digital cameras???)<P>Golly Gee Wiz... I'm in a good mood today, even if it takes me 1/2 hour to get out of my chair! I really needed to go out and just cut loose... it felt so great! Those guys in LA sure know how to throw a party!! I'm just worried.... I was only there for 36 hours this trip... next time I'm gonna be there for 6 days... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!<P>Sorry I didn't join in the party last night... I went home and collapsed on my bed... woke up at 7 this morning with the lights on in the kitchen, and still dressed! <P>Gotta get back to work... just cuz he can't fire me doesn't mean he doesn't yell!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,if you can't get fired from your company,I guess that's a good thing,huh?(for you!)<BR> No,once Jodie finds out I don't look like Mel,she won't talk to me anymore. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> Busty,<P> Don't worry,I have a camera too.Payback's a b*tch!<BR> When we get up the Needle,I'll take a pix of the full moon over Seattle!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
~~~HEY~~~~<P>Murph & Butterfly - Is this trip to the Needle only for the two of you? Think you might need a chaperone? I haven't been up there since a friend's wedding about 8 years ago.......I bet the view has changed......especially that one of the moon...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I didn't think my replies were posting on the (sound of rolling thunder in the background) <B>MEGA THREAD</B>, but at least one got through......okay, going away for about a half hour again after submitting reply.....hope this reply gets there to ya'll. (See, I'm practicing for Nashville)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>How shallow you must think I am!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You don't have to look like Mel...George Clooney will do! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>This stinks you guys!!! I at least want to go to the Needle and be able to...all together now...WAVE TO YOU ALL FROM THE GROUND!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Sure,you could stand on the ground,and wave to us,................and then we'd grab you and pull you into the elevator with us!!!<P> You could wave to the people on the ground,as we're going up,Up,UP!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> RCoaster,<P> Well,we could use a driver. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph/George?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>You honestly don't want to be responsible for the death of a JF look-alike do ya?! I would scream, kick, cry, puke and eventually pass out! LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Jodie look alike!!!!<P>TAG YOUR IT!!!!<P>What is going on girl????<P>How are those boys doing???<BR>Have they started school yet?<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
GINA!!!!<P>I'M HERE!!!! <P>Everything is going good here. The boys start school Monday...FINALLY!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] They are a bit disgusted because I won't get to see them much though. I'm going to take Monday off so I can be here when they get home. <P>Did you see what Murph is trying to do to me?? He's going to force me to go up the Space Needle!!! (I'll bet he's gonna push me when we get to the top! LOL LOL)<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey........Hi there!<P>That is great that you can be there for them.<BR>I bet that they are excited.....well,maybe more you than them........LOL<P>I know that I am! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yes......I did read that he is going to drag you up........but I don't really think that pushing you off is what he has in mind!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...........LOL<P>I think that would be blast......it has been years since I went up!.....(all of my Dads side of his family all live out that way!)<P>You have got to get out there!.........<BR>So,when ya going........let good ole Yard God/GC......give ya the tour!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>I'm really excited for Kyle (my oldest). He's going to a different school this year. He's sooooo nervous! <P>What else would a man want to do to a woman on top of an extremely tall building??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL LOL<P>I'd really like to go out...just don't know when I'll be able to.<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> No,I wouldn't push you off.<BR> <BR>That was the Student that was going to push me off for putting my hands......never mind!<P> Maybe the hot tub is a bad idea.It might be going over the side with me,along with the candles....<P> ~~Murph/FlatasaPancake

W
W
Hey Guys,<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>FlatasaPancake<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ROTFLMAO!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey,that was a good one!<BR>I have got to get to bed........you all take it easy........and don't be doing anything that I wouldn't do!........LOL<P>Gina<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>You might as well push me if you're gonna drag me on the elevator. Almost the same effect! LOL LOL<P>How in the hell do you plan on getting a hot tub on the Needle anyway?? <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,it's either fly it in with a helicopter,or drag it up the outside stairs.<BR> I hope they have enough water to fill it.<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I think flying it in would be your best option! And yeah, it would be nice to have water in it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How's your dad?<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> <BR> He had to go back in the hospital for some more tests.We're sitting on pins and needles.They have to be out by the end of the month,but they have movers coming in.They'll stay in their trailer at the local KOA for a short while before heading south.It'll be real strange not to go back to their house anymore.(well,I could,but I'd probably get arrested)<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I hope all the tests come back okay. <P>It would be weird not going back anymore. I have a hard time getting used to not going to my grandma's anymore. (She's in a nursing home now). <P>Hopefully he gets a clean bill of health before they have to move.<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> I hope she's in a better nursing home than that poor guy on the news.<BR> Yeah,I hope my dad is going to be OK.<BR> <BR>Do you still stay up late,or have you been getting to sleep earlier? I'm going to bed soon.Been a tiring week,and I'm not even sure why.Two more days to go.How about you?<P> ~~Murph

Page 88 of 136 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 610 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation