Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 89 of 136 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Grandma is in a good nursing home here in Keyser. Someone stops to check on her everyday.<P>I'm still up late alot of the time. I did go to bed early a couple of nights but it's nothing regular! LOL Just don't need a lot of sleep I guess.<P>TWO MORE DAYS! AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!! <P>Hey! Guess What?? I heard that Stone Cold Steve Austin is going to be in Keyser Saturday!!!!!!! How cool is that?! Just might have to go check that out for myself! Might get a few pictures!!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gosh darn it!<P> I'll bet Jodie's on the phone with that tattooed cable guy,again.<BR> I don't know what women see in those kind of guys anyway.Probably gettin'all the premium channels for free......<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
M
Jodie,<P> Oh,off the phone with the cable guy now?<BR> You really go for those wrestler guys,huh?<BR> <BR> ~~Murph

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,I'm off to bed.<BR> Have a good day today/tomorrow.<BR> Send me a pix of Jodie and Steve,will ya?<P><BR> ~~Murph/ZZZZZZZ

B
B
Mel the Tour Guide...<BR>This sounds soooo cool! I want to go to the Needle, and I want to go see the flying fish! (I've seen that on TV.) If you and Claire (and anyone else there who wants to join in) could take the day off, we could all go. As long as you don't gang up on me and try to push me over the edge! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm not afraid for you to take my picture... although it might break your camera [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. <P>Mitz...<BR>Bock Bock Bock... LOL LOL (those were chicken noises there [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<BR>Just kidding [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<BR>I'll take lots of pictures... then when I'm in CA, I'll try to find Mel and get a pic of him too.... we can always superimpose his face on Murph's body... or the other way around. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Or, we could just scrap the pics of Murphy and keep Mel! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, the auditor will be here soon, so I'd better get back to work. I'll check back in this afternoon.<P>Smooches,<BR>The Tourist

R
R
A Driver??????? Oh, you want me to bring my driver so we can practice tee shots????? I'll bet you want to try to hit a golf ball across the Sound to my house, dontcha? What will the Taxi Driver think when I get in the cab with my golf bag?<P>So, no chaperone, huh? I'd still like to tag along if that's okay - if I can get that day off - what day? Is she going to be here over a weekend? Butterfly and I are going to go golfing one afternoon - you want to drive then? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
RC,<P> So,do they have any nice golf courses on(sniff)Bainbridge Island? Do you have to be a millionaire to play there? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> She'll be here on Sun.,Sept 17 for a few days.I thought maybe things wouldn't be so crowded on a weekday(Mon?).You could catch the ferry over to downtown,and we could meet you that way.Just a thought.You two will have to fiqure out the golf thing.No,I don't caddy for those B.I.people!<BR> <BR> Bring your BMW,we need a nice car!<P> ~~Murph<P>

M
M
Hey Jodie,<P> Where'd ya go??<P> Oh,No,I got her mad at me.......again! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <BR> ~~Murph<BR>

Y
Y
Hey all,<P>Seems like people are up late tonight. Hey are u guys talking about the Flying Fish restuarant? I went there last week for dinner. The Salmon was wonderful. The Maine lobster looked really good too. Nothing like living in Seattle and eating Maine lobster. We took my friend for dessert there on Monday also. We all shared a hot brownie treat that definetely ruined my diet for good. It probably turns out your talking about some real flying fish or something ha ha. That area where the flying fish is is called Belletown and it has become a real hopping fun area with lots of bars and fun places to eat and hang. U get the see the baseball players after the game some nights too in that area. Frankly I have eaten at the Space Needle a few times and the view is better than the food. But it is fun to go up and see the city. <P>I am heading up to Vancouver tommorow for a night away, but let me know where you decided to stay. cya later.<P>Gerri

R
R
Murph ~<P>BMW? - No, I grew up here, remember?......it's mostly the newbies that drive the Suburbans, etc........although, I wouldn't mind owning a Roadster (bright red of course) but I'd only be able to drive it once or twice a year when the sun comes out.<BR>Of course I'll have to get marital support then from stbx so I'd be able to afford the gas.<P>Gerri ~<P>I think they're talking about the fish market at Pike Place - you know, where they really do throw the fish? A trip to Belltown sounds fun though. I haven't been out on the town for ages, everything has changed and I wouldn't know where to go!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gee whiz!!! I haven't been able to get online for 2 days!!!! Talk about withdrawal!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>No, I'm not mad at you!!! And I wasn't on the phone with another guy, unless you count the tech-support crew at my ISP. They inactivated my account for no reason 2x in the past year. Needless to say, I cancelled my account and got another provider!! <P>Butterfly,<P>I am SOOOOO jealous!! I wanna go too!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (low funds though!) Take lots of pix and pass them on!<P>Claire,<P>I'm glad you're still hanging around! I don't know a thing about golf but I would have a ball on the trip! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

C
C
Gotta go - be back Monday. Busy day at work today!!

M
M
Jodie,<P> You've already used that excuse!<P> So,what ISP did you get? Isn't WebTV the only one like that? I've been having trouble with Freei.net,and they have the nerve to offer it for free!<BR> <BR> How's work going? Keeping the drugs out of the wrong hands?<BR> My dad is back out of the hospital,so I'm going to go see him,and help pack some more.<BR> I'm a gettin'tired!<P> <BR>You sure you don't want to come?I'll even pay your way up,uP,UP!<BR> You'll be fine as long as you look out,and not down........<P> "NO,I SAID DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph

R
R
Murph - are you sure you don't want to come and play caddy for me and Butterfly next month? You might even become enamored of the game......you never know. Then, in January instead of you and I being the two pasty whites by the pool you could come with me and Butterfly and watch the golf matches being played in Australia --- or wherever they are playing in January. Well, the invitation is open........<P>Mitzi - I'm going to go post about upcoming divorce now, - not for the faint of heart....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What should I entitled it.........? Oh, my Gosh - I'm going to be single by Thursday......<B>WOW</B>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I switched from Earthlink/Mindspring to a local ISP (GCNet) So far, so good! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Work is going good! I managed to get Monday off. I'll get to be home when the boys get off the bus on their first day of school! YIPPEE!!!! <P>The thief has been off on sick leave. (I think she's just too high to come in! LOL) She's supposed to be back Monday. I'm leaving the meds accessible to her so that she'll take them. THen hopefully we can get rid of her! <P>Instead of paying my way, just give me the money! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I wish I wasn't afraid of heights!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Claire,<P>I read your post. I'm gonna reply there next. Next Thursday???? Holy crap!!! I have an appointment with my lawyer on Monday. I'm trying to hurry this thing along!!!<P>Nite-Nite..Sleep tight...don't let the bed bugs bite!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OK, I posted at 3am and it's not here!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And it was a good one too!!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Now it's here! Hmmmmmm...spooky!<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<P> Ahem........<P> Uh,are you sure you're not dipping into those drugs??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We're sooo close to 2000 and it's getting harder and harder to post! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Hope we can make it!<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Hell, I'm beginning to think somethings wrong with me!!!! I have to post in order to see the posts before mine! Make sense?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How's your dad today?<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

Page 89 of 136 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 603 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation