Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 90 of 136 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 135 136
M
M
Jodie,<P> You're right.<BR> My last reply only took about an hour to show up.Someone asleep at the wheel?<P> It's raining here.Just been doing house cleaning(HouseGod),paying bills,etc.You know,"fun stuff".Maybe I'll go to a movie.<BR>My dad's still sore.They went back and opened up another artery.Guess he needs to cut out the ice cream.<P> It's getting harder to post?<BR> Uh,oh,...Jodie's getting bored with me.The infatuation,and passion is wearing off!<BR> Happens everytime.Guess you better give that cable guy a call. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <BR> ~~Murph/HG<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I didn't mean that I didn't want to post! I meant that the posts weren't showing up. I thought maybe they were shutting us down! LOL LOL LOL<P>At least your dad has good doctors to take care of him. Hope he's feeling better soon!<P>Don't even mention paying bills!!! I'm doing the housework thing but I hate writing the checks for the bills. Hate to see how much money I WON'T have! LOL<P>It's really nice here. Not a rain cloud in sight!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Oh Murph,<P>Come now, it was not raining! "misting" maybe. Well, at least at my house. It may be pouring buckets farther south - Hope you don't have any leaks in your roof.<P>Household chores seem to be the order of the day. I'm trying to get mine done now so that I can actually enjoy my vacation..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Except that I have to go to court on Thurs to have the divorce finalized [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It still makes me very, very sad. To <B>know</B> that it's going to be over so soon. I mean, soon since this last time I booted him out of the house....it's over [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Thursday is going to be tough, I'm not kidding myself, I've loved stbx since I was 15 years old, and old habits are hard to break.<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> <BR> Yeah,the board seems to be slowing down.Must be all this nice weather?I know,I hate writing bills,too.Like for car insurance,probably never use it.Kinda makes you think you should be getting in a wreck, just so you're getting your money's worth!<P> RC,<P> Really sorry about your divorce.Been there,doing that,too.....I knew my stbx since she was 18(now 44).Sucks,huh? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Yeah,it did actually rain this morning.I know,cause I was out in it for a while(watering my garden).Sun came out off and on this afternoon.Maybe it'll be nice tomorrow.<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Car insurance talk is taboo!!! My car insurance went up a lot when I got my new car. YUK! I've only been in one wreck and that was 8 years ago. No speeding tickets or anything! (Lucky I haven't been caught! LOL)<P>Claire,<P>Things will get easier. I promise that! It took me a while but I've gotten so much happier in the past 5 months. The first 3 were hell though!<BR>Hang in there!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Rcoaster,<P>I know how it feels when it all is really over. It is kinda depressing. Try to plan something w/a friend after. I arranged to meet two of my good friends after my court time and that helped alot. If you can't do that then plan something just for you that you enjoy. Like Mitzi says, it does get easier. I got married to my h when I was 18. I have been married most of my life too. Belltown is fun, it is pretty young too. <P>Vancouver was nice. I am going to get my vision fixed there and went up to check it out. I have to now where glasses for an entire month before I can do it to get my eyes back to original state. I wear hard gas perm lenses. It sounds like a dream come true to wake up and see without glasses. I also went to a "Cheap Trick" concert while I was there, had a blast. I guess im not as old as I think. Life is about doing new things and having fun. I am definitely doing that. So this post is getting a little biiiggggg huh?

R
R
Hi guys & gals,<P>I kinda planned on crying the rest of the day on Thursday and then having people over to my house on Friday when they get finished with work (since I'm on vacation - what a way to spend it, huh - getting divorced [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]).<P>Crying jags have been hitting me at the oddest moments, but then I have to pull myself together so the kids won't see - it won't do them any good to see me soooo upset. They have enough to deal with on their own and they need my help, not the other way around. (see, there go the tears again)<P>Yes, I know it will get easier. I only wish it had been easier <B>earlier</B> to harden myself against what I knew, even then, was going to be the outcome of this mess. If only.........<P>Well, off to buy a new washing machine since stbx took it with him - at least he had to take the majority of the community debt. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Then again, he took the majority of the assets too....but that's okay because I manage finances <B>much</B> better than he does - talk about a spender and saver!<P>I'll be checking in later!

R
R
<B>Hello!!!!!</B><P>Am I the only one at the party? What? Everybody else has somewhere to go on a Saturday night??????? What's up with that?<P>I'm down here typing away while my boys and their friends are upstairs watching wrestling........not yuck, really, but why? I know, it's entertaining.....sometimes I even laugh with them about it.<P>Okay, anyway, just doing my part to get to 2000.....

R
R
Okay, <P>one more time, because my boys want to use the computer.......gotta go.........

M
M
Hey RC,<P> I hate to break the bad news to ya,but it's Sunday night.....<P> How are you doing?<BR> Hanging in there? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph<BR>P.S.--Oops,looks like I just missed you by 1 minute!<p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited August 27, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok I'm here now! LOL<P>Claire,<P>Hon, check your calendar! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>You crack me up! LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>All the kids are in bed and the older two are ready for the first day of school tomorrow!! And I don't have to work tomorrow!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> You don't have to work tomorrow,and I do?<BR> Of all the #@*&?!*?,rotten luck!<P> Hope you enjoy the day off! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Mitzi,<P>You got the boys ready huh?<P>What time does school start???<P>What ya gonna do w/your day off????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

R
R
Okay, you got me [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm on vacation, remember? One day just runs into the next!!! Maybe my Saturday wasn't any different than Sunday, okay?<P>I can't believe I did that.....okay, jusht give me another drink.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I requested the day off!!!! And I'm going to go see my lawyer at 10 and then chill the rest of the day!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>The boys have to leave the house at 7:10am and school starts at 8am. Kyle had such a hard time going to sleep! He's so excited to be going to a new school.<P>Claire,<P>Whatcha drinkin'?<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hey ~ It's (duh-da-duh) <B>MONDAY!!!!</B><BR>at least on this board...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi & Murph - I'm sure you'll be glad to know that I checked the calendar, and gosh- darn if I didn't forget to tear off that page!! Hee, Hee, Hee [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Murph, I'm sorry that you had to work today - while Mitzi & I had the whole day to lollygag around.........yeah, right.<P>Mitzi, I <B>wish</B> my kids were back in school! They don't start until the 6th! That's why I take vacation now - so I can have part of the vacation with them and then part for myself. Although - they're old enough to not really want <B>Mom</B> interfering with their lives anymore......fat chance.<P>I noticed that I can no longer spell, either, along with not knowing what day it is [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by RCoaster (edited August 28, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OK guys! I'm going to bed! I gotta get the boys up early for school! I'd hate for them to be late on the first day. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nite-Nite!!!<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hah! Technically I have stayed up later than Mitzi! <P>Mitzi - I'll be home tomorrow so email me!<BR>I'm not planning on any golfing marathon until Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.......maybe that's why I couldn't remember what day it was - I didn't have a tee time! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Well, it's Sunday... um.... actually it's Monday, and I finally got online for the weekend. What a busy weekend! I haven't been online at home in 5 days. <P>Claire,<BR>I've been where you are right now... it was even harder than moving out. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I wish my vacation was this week... I'd go golfing with you, and get you rip roaring drunk on Thursday. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>The day my D was final, my dad showed up at their house for lunch to find me there balling my eyes out on the couch. Even though I knew it was for the best, and I had accepted it, it was still hard.<P>Mitz,<BR>Enjoy your day off! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph.....<BR>Will you come and clean my house and pay my bills... You can even use my checks, I just hate to sit down and do it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Not that I like sending my money away, but I just hate to sit and write them out... I think it's an occupational hazard, since that seems to be all I do at work lately.<P>Well, I'm off to the airline site to book my trip!!!! YIPEEEE!!!<P>Smooches,<BR>B

C
C
I haven't been here to speak of for nearly a week. Busy last week at work and no computer at home. Missed you. Now, I got number 1700. What if I get 1800 too? What's my prize? I want it and it better be good. Cash, checks, gift certificates to stores of my choice are preferred.

Page 90 of 136 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation