Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 93 of 136 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 135 136
M
M
Geez,I try to find something that you ladies are interested in(cooking,cleaning,etc.),and I just get shot down! Women.....!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Yeah,I've heard all about you(sniff)Bainbridge Island people.Probably got your butler out washing your Caddy.The sun is poking out a little for us poor,trailer-trash in Kent! New washing machine,huh? We just wash our clothes down at th'creek!Hang'em up on our TV attennas.....<P> I bet Jodie would mop my floor if she was close by.Right,Jodie?<P> Jodie?.......<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Women are interested in cleaning?? That's one I've never heard! LOL LOL LOL<P>Well, in order for me to mop your floor, you'd have to do my yardwork! Nothing fancy, just mow and use the weed eater. And it's not too big, only an acre. Deal??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Murph ~<P>Caddy - <sniff> HA!!! They're out vacuuming the Rolls! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Okay, maybe just the bread crumbs......<P>I tried hanging the clothes out to dry on the satellite dish, but the neighbors started complaining..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
You mean you guys wash your cars?! We just run ours thru the river to get the mud off of them! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>Murph,<P>You guys wash your clothes in the creek too??!! Wow, small world!!! <P>Bridget,<P>Satellite dish? Well, LA DI DA!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
We used to have a crick running through the lot next door, but then when the neighbors bought the lot and built their house it was bye-bye bathing water [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Have to use the rain barrel now for everything!!!<P>Good thing I live in WA, where it rains 364 days/year.

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,I guess when you don't having running water,you have to wash your cars that way!<BR>It'd be pretty hard to haul up enough water outta the well for that,huh?<BR>Just how far out is it to your outhouse,anyway? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P> <BR> Bridget,<P> So,are you having your chauffeur picking Busty,and I up to go to the Needle? Don't forget the champagne...<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>We don't have a well, just a spring and a creek. Actually the water that you guys buy in bottles? I get it right out of the faucet!!! <P>And the outhouse is just down the path. Gotta keep it a little ways away from the house!!! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<P> Your probably right about the bottled water.Only we give it fancy names,and call it"designer water". [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Don't think I'd want to make that trip to do a #2 in the middle of winter.That seat would be cold. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Well,I'm off.<BR> Gotta go see the folks down at th'trailer park,and then stop by the creek to wash my only pair of underwear(hope nobody's lookin').<P> Catch ya'll later.....<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>There's actually a man that lives close to me that sells his water. He's building his own water bottling plant.<P>I hope you don't think that I really have an outhouse! LOL LOL LOL<P>Have fun today!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Murph/Mel ~<P>I think my driver has his days off right then. I guess I could ask my DAD, the engineer, to drive for us though....you guys would have a great time discussing Boeing - as long as he has his hearing-aid turned up, then again he might have to turn it off so he didn't have to listen to us discuss MB and our divorce forum......and our X's or stbx's - might be just a little bit of profanity (?) - I don't think I'll be past the point of profanity yet. So I'll apologize in advance....might be a few shoots and goll-darns mixed in.<P>Hey, where is Butterfly anyway? Maybe she'll show up later...Gotta go, I've put off doing the laundry long enough - and I don't have an excuse anymore.

Y
Y
Hi guys,<P>Just wanted to post to the megathread. It doesn't take long to post, but I am on an ISDN line, maybe that helps.<P>RCoaster,<P>Sounds like you are doing well this weekend. That is good. Keep yourself busy. It helps take your mind off stuff. You should be thankful you have relatives near by. I never have and it is really hard being a single parent and no family around. But you adjust. Good luck w/the laundry not my favorite either.<P>G

R
R
Hey Murph ~<P>How were your parents today? Did you mop the floors? Hope that everything is going okay for them.<P>Claire<P>

M
M
Claire/Bridget,<P> My folks are doing good.They're going to blow town on Wed.,and head south.<BR>No,no floors to mop!<P> When you coming over to do mine? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> No,don't care to discuss Boeing!<P><BR> <BR> Hi Gerri,<P> How are you?<BR> Doing any work on your house?<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph,<P>Glad to here that your parents are doing good. Is your dad recovering well from his surgery? <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,he's still sore(walkin'a little slow).<BR> They brought dinner over last night.BBQ chicken dinner!Stayed up late BS'ing.<P> How'd your chatroom go last night?<BR> I'm afraid I can't type THAT fast!<BR> How about you? 200-300 words per minute?<P> What's for breakfast? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>The chatroom thing consisted of me and Bridget. No one else could get in! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Oh well, there's always next time. But we talked a lot about Nashville and bashed our former/almost former spouses. <BR>I'm not even thinking about breakfast! LOL My two older boys went with my Aunt to a picnic and me and my 3 year old are going to a birthday party for my nephew. I'm afraid all my youngest got for breakfast was cereal!<P>Why? Are you offering to cook? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>BTW, when I was in high school (almost 15 years ago! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) I could only type 42 words a minute. I think I'm doing better than that now! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Highschool?<BR> What was that?<BR> Afraid I don't recollect..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I think I tried that TalkCity some time ago.<BR> Seems I had some trouble with it.I might have to try it again.<P> Yeah,I guess it's about lunchtime for you.<P> That's too bad.....<BR> I was going to make blueberry pancakes.<BR> You like those?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
GoodMorning!!!<P>Hey Murphy,<P>I do,I do,I do............YUM!!!<P>Do you make bacon too?????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Sometimes talkcity is hard to get into. I guess it's because it's so busy. <P>High school is something that most people like to forget. I have some really embarassing pictures! YUCK!!!<P>Thank God for the birthday party and the picnic! Now, I won't have to fix lunch!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>We'll be over for blueberry pancakes tomorrow morning! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitz<P>Is there something special that you have to do to get in?????<P>I was there and signed my name in but and then typed in Infidelity but than nothing happen.<P>Gina<P>

Page 93 of 136 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation