Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 94 of 136 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>Did you type it in with all lower case letters? That may make a difference. <P>I think there's also a download. Did you do that? <P>I'm not too computer literate. It's compatible with Web TV. And I don't have to sign in everytime. Hmmmmmmmm...I'll check it out and let you know!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Hey Murphy,<P>How are you doing? Are things going well with your folks? I am working on the house. Isn't it a never ending project? My sound went out on my sound system and my ex was the one who wired the whole thing. It took me weeks but I found a guy who is going to help me fix it today. It is a real ratsnest of wires. I haven't watched TV in ages and funny I really haven't missed it. I do miss the music though. Now don't look down on me cause I need a man for help. I tried to fix this one myself and got it messed up even worse. <P>Well thanks for responding, I don't think anyone knows me. <P>Gerri

W
W
Hey everyone,<P>Just trying to see if I can get to page 125.<P>B

W
W
Mitz,<P>Yep,I did do the down load thing.<P>I did typ in all lower case letters!<P>I don't know......maybe when I typed it in I miss spelled it.<P>I am blonde!!... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We can try it again!<P>Murphy,<P>Glad to hear that dad is on the mend!<BR>Sounds as tho you had a nice time last night!<P>Geri,<P>I know ya..........or maybe just a little.<P>Dont worry about having to ask for a man to help!..........it is ok. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You doing ok/?????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<P> Tell ya what.<BR> Send me those great HS pix,and I'll make you breakfast! <BR> Deal?<P> <BR> Hi Gina,<P> Not too much bacon.<BR>Gotta watch my waistline,ya know!<BR> Working on them abs......<P> <P> Gerri,<P> Folks are good.How's that car running?<BR> This house IS a never-ending project.<P> I don't look down on you because you NEED a man's help.It's perfectly natural....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph<BR>

R
R
Okay, I'm a little bit late today....showed up here at about 6 am - gosh, nobody around at that time of the morning so I went out on my deck with the <B>Sunday</B> paper (got that Mitz & Murph? - I know it's Sunday today - LOL) and my large mug of coffee. The sunrise was truly beautiful - makes me feel better every time.<P>Made <B>blueberry</B> pancakes for the boys along with sausage, fried potatoes (no eggs though) and lots of attention to conversation. It was pretty good [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Going to splurge on going to a movie this afternoon with the kidos...no golfing today, but I should have - it's a pretty nice morning - and I would have been home in time for the movie...Oh, well, there's always tomorrow.<P>Murph ~ glad Mom & Dad are doing well. A couple of snowbirds, huh? Mine too. They won't be heading south tho until the end of the month. Actually they won't be heading south, they're going east first to visit my Dad's sis (she's about 85 and I think Dad wants to get in all the family time possible).<P>Mitz ~<P>Did I really do a lot of trashing X? I guess it just comes naturally at this time of my life..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My weekend after D is going along - okay. Keeping a stiff upper lip and all that. <P>Have a good day everyone!

M
M
RC/Claire/Bridget,<P> Do you have a view of the water?<BR> It's nice out now,just working around the house.<P> Folks been SB'ing for several years.Now they'll live down in Palm Springs most of the year,and travel around.<P> Hey,how about if I come over to your house for Blueberry pancakes?To heck with making my own.Those are with freshly-picked berries off your bushes,right?<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>There is NO WAY I'm handing out any of my old HS pix!!!! WAY too embarassing!!!<P>If you'd rather have Claire cook for you than cook for me...go right ahead!<P>Gina,<P>I should be blonde! I don't know much about computers. The only reason I know how to use webtv is because they made it so easy. LOL LOL<P>Gerri,<P>I know who you are!!! <P><BR>Hey People!! We are almost at 2000!!!! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> No,no,you are misconfused!<P> I just said I'd rather have her make breakfast than eat by myself.I still want to make you breakfast.....<P> Right after you send me those HS pix!<P> What have you got to lose besides your dignity? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Only my dignity?? LOL LOL What little I have left! LOL LOL<P>Ok, now is there really such a word as "misconfused"??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Is there really such a word as"misconfused"?<P> Why,......Soitenly! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph/Nyuk,Nyuk!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Is it only found in one of your dictionaries?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Murph/Mel ~<P>No, no freshly picked blueberries [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But, I do have some blue huckleberry bushes! Those are almost as good as blueberries - especially if you've been backpacking through the mountains! Of course I haven't done any backpacking since I was 14! (a couple of years ago)<P>The only reason I made breakfast was because I haven't yet learned to trust the kidos too much around the stove......It's time though! Got to teach those boys correctly now so some lucky girls can benefit later! I think I'll have to teach them to pick up their rooms first.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by RCoaster (edited September 04, 2000).]

R
R
Okay, so far so good. Boys have picked up their rooms.....next up, Apple Cobler [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Then, (shhhhhh, don't anybody tell) I'm going to show them how to iron.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Rcoaster,<P>Go girl, teach them how to iron. Good life skill.<P>School starts tomorrow. Im excited, but not. My daughter is going to a private school in Bellevue, so I am now a driving mom.<P>Murph,<P>Love the car. It has been a great summer here, as you know and it is perfect weather for the top down. I am going to be hating the color, black when it starts raining, but oh well it is a sweet vehicle.<P>Hope you all had a nice day off. <P>Gerri

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>My kids think any kind of housework is "woman's work" (Thanks to their dad!) Little do they know....<P>I want mine to be independent too. I'm trying to teach them a little at a time. So far, so good! LOL<P><BR>Gerri,<P>A convertible?? When do we all get a ride?? LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Geri ~<P>Are you gonna take us to the needle in your car? A night on the town! WooHoo!<P>They didn't really get the ironing bit, yet. I shall persevere.

M
M
Gee.......<P> And here I always thought any kind of housework WAS woman's work!<P> Thanks for straightening me out on that,Jodie!<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph!!<P>Woman's work??? NOT!! A man needs to learn how to do laundry so that if he lives alone, his whites aren't pink!! LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Jodie,<P> For your information,<P> I washed my own clothes most of the time,even when"the little woman"lived with me! <BR> <BR> So there!!!<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 94 of 136 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation